No announcement yet.

Who's Walking Around In Your Dreams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was in school with a Brian and Edgar Harris.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I saw a movie with Richard Harris in it
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I listened to music by Emmylou Harris
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I graduated with Greg Harris as well.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Strange dream, AE and I were traveling in Florida, heading west on I-10. She was driving & I was navagating. We were in her Fusion, which she is very protective of, three lanes of traffic. I notices we were going about 70, when a car came upside us pulling a boat, like a bass boat size. Then, in the 3rd lane over, another vehicle came up pulling a boat also. It seemed to me the two of them began racing and suddenly the one next to us swerved into the one in the far lane, the boats collided and one next to us lost control. If you ever pulled a trailer, and the trailer began fishtailing, you know how hard it is to get it back under control. I remember telling AE to watch out, and seeing sparks everywhere around the trailer and the boat started to jack knife in our direction. AE pulled off the side of the road as the trailer began rolling over and over directly in the path we would have been on if she had not pulled aside. The next think I know, I was outside of the car, with cars parked all over the road and the two boats were crashed blocking both lanes of traffic. I kept searching everywhere for AE & her car, and finally spotted her way off the side of the road next to a building. I began running down the road, thinking that the Cops would be wanting to talk to us because we were front row eye witnesses, and hundreds of people were walking towards the wreck, ... last thing I remember before I woke up.
            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Man......you have to change something in your day to day activity Shark. Change your diet, or some of your prescriptions, maybe even the amount you work out.....something has to change because your dreams are messed up.
              AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
              2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
              3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
              4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
              5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
              6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
              7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Originally posted by Islair View Post
                Man......you have to change something in your day to day activity Shark. Change your diet, or some of your prescriptions, maybe even the amount you work out.....something has to change because your dreams are messed up.
                Ya, my dreams seen fucked up as a soup sandwich. What's surprising is for most of my life, I have never been able to recall events from my dreams, but anymore they seem crystal clear and vivid, like they are in 3D high - def. "scuse me, could I borrow those glasses? :-)
                "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Be scared if you start dreaming of an old black woman in Nebraska and a Dark Man in Vegas

Comment

• When I used the nicotine patch to quit smoking, my dreams were pretty wild but more than that, they were right there....easy to remember every detail. I suspect something in your system is acting similarly, Shark.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Hey there Sharkbait....., got to say, I'm agreeing with Islair here. Those dreams are just "wow!" buddy, must be the medication or the diet or something! They sound so vivid. When you wake up, do you feel freaked out or are you used to them now?

My dream last night (but let me say this first) ......, I'm in France at the moment and the wife can speak French. I can't. She keeps telling me it's courtesy to at least try and speak some words, you know, "Bonjour" "Merci" "Oui, Non" etc etc...., but I just feel like a gigantic tit saying it. Merci with a Scottish accent is just so bad. She puts on all that French twanginess to her accent. Her Merci's sounds like shes coughing up a lugey. She told me that I may offend them if I don't speak any French at all.
                      So....., the very short dream last night, very vivid indeed....., was a bunch of waiters and waitresses in a kitchen all standing around, then a door opens and a waiter guy walks in and says, in English, "Spit on Table 7's steak."......., then I woke up, sweating my ass off.

Today I'm thinking, I better make an effort here.
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• She told me that I may offend them if I don't speak any French at all.
                        They're french, no effort on your part is required to offend them. ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                          Be scared if you start dreaming of an old black woman in Nebraska and a Dark Man in Vegas
                          If you do start dreaming of an old black woman in Nebraska, and the Dark Man in Vegas, please let us know. That way I can find a hole to hide in until Captain Trips blows over.
                          AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                          2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                          3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                          4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                          5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                          6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                          7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• "Ya, my dreams seen fucked up as a soup sandwich. What's surprising is for most of my life, I have never been able to recall events from my dreams, but anymore they seem crystal clear and vivid, like they are in 3D high - def. "scuse me, could I borrow those glasses?"
                            -----------------------------they say we dream all night long but only remember those dreams we have right before falling asleep(REM) or just before waking. If you use to sleep much better, and sounder, that would explain why who didn't remember much. Same can be true for you Deb. If the nicotine patch was causing you to sleep less completely, that could explain it.

Some of you have dreams that make sense, or at least follow along an actual real pattern. Mine aren't like that. Let me give you a simple example. I may have a dream about my brother and being at a party at his house, but the house I'm at is not his house it's another friends house or a non-descript house.

Here's another. In Sharky's dream he posts------"We were in her Fusion, which she is very protective of,..." -------In my dreams we might be driving down the road in a vehicle we've never owned and never had a desire to own. Sharky's dream is at least based on the reality of things as they exist. The dream itself is weird but the elements that make up the dream are true to life. My elements are half real and half from who knows where.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I'm not sure what causes it exactly but it's a known side effect of the patch.

As for the half real stuff, I can relate. I've had several dreams of being in "my house" but it certainly isn't any house I've known in real life.

Lately, I've had a couple dreams about the ex husband, basically reliving some of the hell of years gone by and I always wake up relieved it was just a dream and I'm NOT back with him. Whew!
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• My worst dreams still pop up from time to time.
                                I quit drinking 18 years ago. The dreams you have when you do this are incredibly realistic. You swear when you wake up that it was all real, you really were falling down drunk and you not only just pissed away your clean time and went back to the shattering lows you had but you found new lows. Waking up thinking you had hit a kid while driving drunk is terrifying. Waking up thinking you had just been too drunk to go to your parent's funeral is shattering. It's not easy to shake off those dreams at first. After a while you get better at realizing it was all just a dream and learn not to panic even though the sheets are soaked with sweat. One will still pop up from time to time. Fucking horrible

Comment

Working...
                                X