No announcement yet.

Who's Walking Around In Your Dreams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Last night I dreamt that I won some sort of contest and got to hang out with Gregg Allman all night. And he really had very short hair and the long blond hair was just a wig. Odd."
    ------------------------How was he in bed? :-)

Tht really SUCKS, Bim.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Thanks DanO. Agreed.

Comment

• what happened to the forum,,,, you are talking about your dreams?

WTF?

Football
        Beer
        Sex

that is about all that needs to be discussed, keep those other pesky emotions, dreams, and random thoughts tucked deep inside and never let them come out.
        Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Dang, Bim, that is not cool! Hope you aren't concussed or something!

Dano, the Gregg Allman in my dream was the dullest human being I've ever met - or dreamt about anyway. Not a sexy dream in the least. That was the weird thing. Never in a million years did I expect my first thought of the day to be "Gregg Allman is so lame." Bizarre.
          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• I agree with Dano. That does suck, Bim.
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Bim, I have been known to punch & kick, but no head butting. Sounds like that hurt.
              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• You know....an image of you all banged up would be a hell of an avatar for a while.....you know....until you get back to squirrels.
                AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Thanks for the well wishes everyone. It's down to a black eye at the moment. I don't think I want to immortalize the event with a pic, Islair. Kay, my wife was telling me yesterday that I should have gone to the doc, but it wasn't like I was incoherent and talking about the Lions going to the Superbowl this year. ;) Sharky, it did sting a little. I have moved the bedside table.

Comment

• Holy shit, Bimmer. That dog must've really been out to get you in that dream dude. Very scary indeed.

I dreamt a few years ago that I was zipped up tight in a sleeping bag and my ex wife was sitting on top of the bag with a knife and this twisted, evil look on her face. Apparently I was thrashing about until my present wide, sacha, woke me up. Bloody scary.

Can I ask a favour to a few forum members. Could you please refrain from using the word "Dang". It's just that I end up reading the forum threads in a boomhauer voice, from King of the Hill...... Then I turn into Hank and go about telling people I sell propane gas and propane accessories. I can be quite annoying. And all from "Dang!"
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• How about dagnabbit! ?
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• You shouldn't call Sacha wide. Not nice.

;-)
                        "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Wide SACHA!!! LMAO. She will kick my sorry arse!
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Dagnabbit? Shit, really? People say that?

I say the same boomhauer quote over and over, pissing everyone off.

" yeah, dang ol Krane, dang ol wings stuffed, making noise like waaaa waaaaa, right in that dang ol cooler over there, dang!"

Comment

• I say the same boomhauer quote over and over, pissing everyone off.
                              I get it! You're reading the forum to Sacha is really you Brits laughing at us Yanks!
                              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Dang, No. Only Texans.

Comment

Working...
                                X