No announcement yet.

Who's Walking Around In Your Dreams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's pretty obvious that your dream means that Tigers rule, Lions drool.

What's up with dreams where you know you're at your house (or your garage) but it's nothing like your house in real life? How come our mind doesn't catch this inconsistency and tell us to wake up?

Was this covered in Inception??
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

Well, I don't usually remember my dreams, so I'll blame you guys and the thread for this one I had last night.

I was at my house (it wasn't exactly like my house, but similar enough to know where I was) sitting on the couch watching TV with Kimiko, Tyler and a friend. Some middle-aged Japanese guy (nobody I know or have ever met) is outside in boxer shorts and Kimiko goes to talk to him at the patio door. I look over and it seems he's flashing her, so I get up and ask what he's doing. He brushes me off and goes around to the front door. I walk over and he's trying to sexually assault Kimiko. I proceed to beat the shit out of the guy. He's sprawled on the ground and I'm standing over him. I tell him if he ever touches my wife again that it'll be worse. He obviously doesn't understand me, so I repeat the entire thing again in Japanese. Then I woke up.
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Wow, geeze.
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

The duality of your bilingual existence has created a schism in your subconscious that has manifested itself in a phobia of naked Japanese men. Your subconscious has resolved this in a violent manner boding great harm for others in your fantasy football league
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Ha!

Comment

Hmmmmnnnn....

I had a dream last night that I was a middle aged Japanese man. I had gone outside in just my boxers to check the mail and when I got back to the door some American guy and his family were in my house watching tv. I was taking a leak off of the front step when the woman came out and confronted me. The guy comes out and I tried to go back in the house. Next thing I know, the guy beats the shit out of me and screams at me to leave his wife alone even though I was just trying to get back into MY house, but he doesn't think I understand so he screams some shit at me in Japanese. Then I woke up.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

LOL
                AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  Hmmmmnnnn....

I had a dream last night that I was a middle aged Japanese man. I had gone outside in just my boxers to check the mail and when I got back to the door some American guy and his family were in my house watching tv. I was taking a leak off of the front step when the woman came out and confronted me. The guy comes out and I tried to go back in the house. Next thing I know, the guy beats the shit out of me and screams at me to leave his wife alone even though I was just trying to get back into MY house, but he doesn't think I understand so he screams some shit at me in Japanese. Then I woke up.
                  I just read this at work, and it took every ounce of willpower not to burst out laughing.

Are you trying to get me fired?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                    The duality of your bilingual existence has created a schism in your subconscious that has manifested itself in a phobia of naked Japanese men. Your subconscious has resolved this in a violent manner boding great harm for others in your fantasy football league
                    I didn't play fantasy football this year... :-o

Comment

Dayam, Look what I started.
                      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

Hmmmmnnnn....

LMAO!
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Copy That!

Comment

Hmmmmnnnn....

Nice! lol!
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

I especially liked ...., "but he doesn't think i understand, so he screams some shit at me in Japanese"...., LOL.

Are you saying LFIJ's Japanese needs some work CGVT?
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                                Well, I don't usually remember my dreams, so I'll blame you guys and the thread for this one I had last night.

I was at my house (it wasn't exactly like my house, but similar enough to know where I was) sitting on the couch watching TV with Kimiko, Tyler and a friend. Some middle-aged Japanese guy (nobody I know or have ever met) is outside in boxer shorts and Kimiko goes to talk to him at the patio door. I look over and it seems he's flashing her, so I get up and ask what he's doing. He brushes me off and goes around to the front door. I walk over and he's trying to sexually assault Kimiko. I proceed to beat the shit out of the guy. He's sprawled on the ground and I'm standing over him. I tell him if he ever touches my wife again that it'll be worse. He obviously doesn't understand me, so I repeat the entire thing again in Japanese. Then I woke up.
                                Hmmmmnnnn....

Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                                I just read this at work, and it took every ounce of willpower not to burst out laughing.

Are you trying to get me fired?
                                Nope. I suspect he has no reason to know you are reading while at work.

........but it was funnier than sh&t!

......Gotta be some of the brews he is drinking and getting accumulated to being an old retired fu&k........
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X