• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice CGVT.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

CG. LOL!

Deb, I've lived in so many different houses, my mind prolly just thought it was one of them.
      ------------
      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

Dark fella showed last night.....about 3:30. Was on Andrea's side of the bed, he generally doesn't go over there.

Comment

When I was in college I shared an apartment with a guy I found off of a list of people looking for roomates. We had shared the apartment for about 3 weeks when I hear this blood curdling scream from his bedroom, it was about 4AM. I come shambling out of my room and bang on his door and ask if he is ok. He told me he was fine and I went back to bed.

The next day he told me he has this reoccurring dream where he is standing at the bottom of a staircase and he looks up the flight of stairs and sees this beautiful ghost at the top of the stairs. The ghost notices him, and starts floating down the stairs at him, gaining speed as she gets closer. The closer she gets the more ragged she becomes and the flesh starts peeling from her bones. She then stops right in front of him, nose to nose, and then screams right in his face.

Then he wakes up screaming.

That was over 15 years ago, and he still has that dream to this day. Scared the bejesus out of his wife when it first happened to her.
          AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
          2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
          3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
          4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
          5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
          6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
          7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

Since I had a minor prodecure recently, the meds I am on have given me some long drawn out dreams. Very vivid. The problem is that 5 minutes after I wake up I can't put the scenes back together, I only remember bits and pieces.
            Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

......so figure this one out......last night I dreamt.

I was chaperoning a group of middle schoolers on a field event. The bus stopped at McDonalds for dinner. Our bus had about 50 kids and 4 Adults. I chose to stand back and supervise from the back of the room.

Soon after, another bus load of similar aged kids came pouring in and the management moved all of our kids to one side of the counter and the incoming kids to the other. They had about 6 people taking orders but it seemed like the lines were not moving at all.

Soon afterword, a group of local teens, (really gangsta hoodies, about 8 of them) entered and got in line behind my group of kids. I stood there watching carefully, but, the line continued to be tediously slow.

I got a call on my cell phone from another chaperone that was still in the bus that suggested I turn around and look at what was happening behind me. When I turned around I saw what looked to be a homeless person that had a McDonalds bag in his hand and had a face that looked like he belonged on the stupid program that was the guys that made the Duck Calls on cable.

He reached into the bag when he realized I was watching him and pulled out a hand full of fries and raised them above his head and put them in his mouth. He used his tongue to re-arrange the longer fries that were not fitting when he closed his mouth. Then he looked at me and smiled and pulled a strip of his face off from the left ear to his lips about the size of a piece of jerky. He then consumed it.

I turned around to see what was going on with the kids, then turned back to see what was going on with this guy.

When I turned around, he had consumed about half of his face and I was not willing to watch any more of that. I looked out the door to discover there was a Wendys right next door. I went into Wendys to find that they had no seating and only two people in front of me which appeared to be together. They finished their order and the Clerk asked me if she could help me.

I ordered a double with lettuce and tomatoes, no onions, a baked potato with sour cream and cup of chili. She told me the total was $11.12 and I thought that was pricy but paid it anyway. When I went to the pick up window, the guy explained to me that the guys before me were waiting for 20 more singles but my order would be up in a minute. Very soon after that my order came up.

When I left the building, I woke up.

WTF?

I do not go to many fast food places at all but, I have been a chaperone on many field trips.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

The guy eating his face concerns me, Mark. Hannibal Lector? What's in the Jambalaya again?
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Originally posted by DanO View Post
                  The guy eating his face concerns me, Mark. Hannibal Lector? What's in the Jambalaya again?
                  ......ahhhh me too.

Not sure what this was all about but rest assured. Jambalaya is safe!
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Sharkbait and NICK P have y'all scared

me 2
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Heh !
                      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

I'm not sure who the author was but there was a book a few years ago that I read that talked about finding a trigger item in real life and concentrating on it before you sleep. Once you've done this enough and you see the same trigger item in your dreams, you can realize that it is actually a dream and start to take control over them. I've done this a couple of times but its few and far between. Pretty cool when you can do it though.
                        Not only man to man.......but as fact.
                        (AAL) 2011 - Tony Scheffler

Comment

I think every post here is fairly normal when talking about dreams. I forgot that I also sleepwalk when overly tired. No kidding - my dog Buster wakes me up, im either in the kitchen or front room getting ready for work. This is nothing new, when I was in my 20s after a long night of partying I use to do this (sometimes), I lived in one house in the basement and used to wake up upstairs.

Sharkbait has been having some bad nightmares, but could be your meds I think you said and it is just lately. Unlike Nick on the other hand is down right scary to think your having this dream/nightmare your entire life since age 4? Nick you must have tried to figure out whats this Nightmare on Elm Street is about at least once with a Doctor? Lucky your not injured after. :-)
                          Last edited by WingsFan; January 19, 2013, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                            ......ahhhh me too.

Not sure what this was all about but rest assured. Jambalaya is safe!
                            I don't really want to hear what CG dreamed about last night...
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

I don't know what I dreamt last night. It was all in Japanese and I didn't understand a word. WTF?
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

I got the goosebumps reading Islairs roommates dream....., that is scary stuff. When women are involved, I find them scarier. That woman ghost descending the stairs and screaming in his face?..... Scary as hell.

Women ghosts are definitely scarier..... Those paranormal activity films and her with the long black hair?...... That's scary shit. I definitely dreamt some weird ghost stuff after watching paranormal activity 3, can't remember the details, but was feeling rather disturbed on waking up.
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X