No announcement yet.

Who's Walking Around In Your Dreams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've had a few times in my life where I was going through some pretty major upheaval and challenges. At least 3 different occasions have had dreams of how that situation would be resolved in a good way. Later I would realize they came to pass. Sort of deja vu precursors.
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I can fly in some of my dreams. All I do is flap my arms. I find it amazing that no one else knows the secret. Also, sometimes I can breathe under water.

When I was about 12 or so, I dreamed I peed in a pool and woke with a pissed bed. I don't pee in any pool now.
      ------------
      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
        I can fly in some of my dreams. All I do is flap my arms. I find it amazing that no one else knows the secret. Also, sometimes I can breathe under water.

When I was about 12 or so, I dreamed I peed in a pool and woke with a pissed bed. I don't pee in any pool now.
        But you still piss the bed? :-)

Had the "breathing under water" dream. Very weird.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
          But you still piss the bed? :-)

Had the "breathing under water" dream. Very weird.
          No, I finally beat that. ;) None of my kids had a problem, so I guess you don't hand that down.
          ------------
          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• I don't have nightmares (lack of a vivid imagination I guess), My most constant dream is about flying though. I have to concentrate and I then levitate, gradually increasing in height and time, then I fly. When I saw the film Chronicle it was quite similar, to how I dream about it.
            AAL Quintez Cephus
            If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• I've never dreamed that the Lions win the Super Bowl.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                I think I pissed someone off in my dream last night......., I fell down a staircase. Some bastard pushed me though. Certainly wakes you up with a fright, and pain......, I fkn headbutted the bedside drawer thingy.
                Damn dude, I have banged my head on the headboards a few times, but never on the dresser beside the bed.
                "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• You should talk to AE about that, Sharky. :-)
                  GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• She get's a little rowdy at times .....
                    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• :-).
                      GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• "Who is walking around in MY dreams"...

wow...well im a 47 yr old broken down old hockey player....my wife is a 23 yr old female bodybuilder...

I cant answer except to say..i "won" the lottery....
                        "They said he had neurosis of the liver." .....Archie Bunker

Comment

• WTF you doing going to sleep?

Jackass!;-) (meant in the nicest way........)
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                            WTF you doing going to sleep?

Jackass!;-) (meant in the nicest way........)
                            I dont sleep much..."lil bec", as i call her is high energy 24/7....so i relax, recharge,while she is at work...and im home enjoying my football forum's..

the superbowl is kinda 3rd rate news here in British Columbia, Canada...lots of fans of Russell Wilson....but hey...
                            "They said he had neurosis of the liver." .....Archie Bunker

Comment

• In Detroit, the Superbowl is just another game on TV that your team is not in.
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Haven't used any painkillers in quite a while but overdid it a little yesterday, took 2 vicoden, and sure enough .....

I was at the doctors office, normal check-up. For some reason the nurse came in with an electric shaver and told me she had to cut off my hair. I said, no way, and she reached out and took a swipe just above my left ear. As much as I tried to resist, I wasn't quick enough (or fast enough, pick your poison) and finally she had cut off all my hair. When the doctor came in, he said they had to cut my hair because they needed to drill some holes in my head (yeah, I know, me too). So he took out a drill and started to drill several holes in my skull, about as big in diameter as a #2 pencil eraser., which, I guess is about the same size as a #2 pencil. Anyway, I remember thinking how it didn't hurt. He said he had one more hole to drill, a small hole in the top of my head, and asked AE, since she was in the room and studying Medical Billing, if she wanted to drill the last hole. She agreed, and began drilling with a small drill bit at the top of my skull. The doctor kept saying for her to be careful not to drill too deep, when suddenly the drill bit broke off, leaving the end stuck in my skull. I suddenly had a sensation of real pain, and the doctor rushed over and put, what he called, some "topical pain killer" around the bit. AE was running around screaming over what had just happened. The last thing I remember was looking for the drill to see how much of the bit had broken off and was stuck in my skull.

Needless to say, I woke up with a headache. I am questioning weather or not to continue with this medication and am amazed how clearly I remember the events of the dream. Seems in the past I could only remember bits and pieces.

Comment

Working...
                                X