Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
    Thanks Mark! I'm really excited for this!

Now I'm under pressure to perform...
    Outside of yourself, you won't find much better company and host.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

You are under serious pressure. Colorado Lion and his new Mrs will be there and you've got two red welly boots full of bevvy to kick off with.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• It's definitely going to be one of the big highlights for me.

But Marko, I think I'd much rather take my time and enjoy Mr. Malto's fine brew than see how fast I can drink it from a boot.
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
          There's going to be a party!

LIFJ is coming to visit in the States and he will be coming to Michigan to visit his parents.

In honor of his visit I will be throwing a BBQ at my humble abode for his family and encourage any locals (or non locals that want to travel) that would like to attend to mark the date on their calendar and join us.

We are looking at Saturday July 26. Start time around 2.

I will be looking for a head count from forum members about a week before the actual date so I can plan accordingly.

I hope all locals (or any other interested Forum member) can find the time to attend.
          I'll be there. What can I bring? I should have my new smoker soon and will have had time to play with it. Maybe I could smoke some Armadillo in honor of LFIJ.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
            It's definitely going to be one of the big highlights for me.

But Marko, I think I'd much rather take my time and enjoy Mr. Malto's fine brew than see how fast I can drink it from a boot.

Quite right, good move.

Leave room for Americas bestest ever Jambalaya as well. Not speaking from experience, but I believe the attendance at forum games.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• That'd be awesome, DanO! (We still need to Skype btw, what are you up to this Saturday evening?)

I'm also thinking of some things that we could bring.

You should try making it, Marko. I know I don't do it justice, but it's still mighty tasty.

Comment

• I just made some Jambalaya a few days ago.

Damn right we still need to Skype. I have no current plans for Saturday evening.

"You should try making it, Marko. I know I don't do it justice, but it's still mighty tasty."
                --------------------------Everyone knows Scotsmen can't cook. Sure they like to wear skirts but that doesn't mean they can cook.
                Last edited by DanO; June 12, 2014, 09:20 AM.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• You guys ever try Google Chrome?

I used to Skyp with my kids but the eldest suggested we switch to the Google version of Skype and the difference is day and night with quality of transmission and not getting knocked off in mid conversation.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I make a mean mince n' tatties whilst wearing my skirt. Don't knock it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                      I make a mean mince n' tatties whilst showing my mince n'tatties.
                      FIFY
                      AAL Quintez Cephus
                      If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• I haven't tried it, Mark. My parents tried to get me to use facetime, but it wasn't that great. Granted, we've never really had a problem with getting knocked off during calls.

I like your new avatar, Dean.

Comment

• I've never had trouble with Skype.
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Maybe the troubles I had with Skype were due to the dinosaur I was using.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• "I make a mean mince n' tatties whilst wearing my skirt. Don't knock it."
                              ----------------------------------------------What the hell is that?
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                                "I make a mean mince n' tatties whilst wearing my skirt. Don't knock it."
                                ----------------------------------------------What the hell is that?

looks like someone spewed on the plate, but its really tasty. honest.

Comment

Working...
                                X