Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Family Book...Forum Style

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
    Sorry to hear that, DL. Your attitude is positive and that will take you a long way. Hoping your next scan shows improvement.
    With my luck, my next scan will show I'm pregnant. I don't have the physical ability to track down the father.......Note to self: Don't mix chemo and roofies:p
    Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Stay strong my friend.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Lol, DL! Your attitude is a real inspiration. Keep fighting.
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Not good, DL, but I'm sure the next round will help. Maybe you can talk with Drew about going to a state where cannabis is legal.
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• DL, not good reading the news of the recent scan, but your attitude is going to beat this thing. Stick with it, keep on fighting. Me and the mrs shall be seeing you in London in October.

I want to go to the BBQ at MMs on Sunday!!! No fair.
            Last edited by Marko69; July 25, 2014, 03:18 AM. Reason: Scrolling back and reading about MMs BBQ.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Away in the offseason...just saw it today Desert Lion.

Stay positive and...

Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
              Keep fighting.
              Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
              🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
              https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Family Book...Forum Style

And we have a speed bump/setback as well. Monday's labs before scheduled procedure showed positive blast. Count - relapse after roughly 3+ months remission. We were told he's in a high risk relapse category. He's admitted this week to start plan B. Malto - unfortunately can't make cookout. Sorry for short notice. Sorry to hear of your setback DL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• No problem Coop. Totally understand.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Sorry to hear about both your setbacks.
                    AAL Quintez Cephus
                    If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Coop, scary news. Hang in there.
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Well, my Dad was called into hospital today after blood tests, seems he has Leukemia and been given a minimum of 2 months. (I guess the upside is they haven't given a maximum!) It seems pretty bleak TBH, they'll know more on Tuesday when my Dad goes in again. My niece is expecting his first great grandchild in about a week or two, so I hope their predictions are right.
                        AAL Quintez Cephus
                        If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Good vibes headed your way DL & Coop.
                          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Man. Rough patch round here. I'm sorry to hear your bad news too Coop and Dean.
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• This is unbelievable. Dean, I am so so sorry to hear this news. Thoughts are with you and all your family. Thoughts and prayers out to you too Coop.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Sorry to hear this coop and Dean. Sending good vibes.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X