No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like it was a nice time LFIJ. So how was the beer and did Father in Law make it?

DL, I'm sorry to hear you won't be heading to London.
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post

DL, I'm sorry to hear you won't be heading to London.
      Me too. I was hoping to live vicariously through you on that one!! But sounds like a good plan to stay stateside.
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Beer was AWESOME, SLF. No FIL.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
          Sounds like it was a nice time LFIJ. So how was the beer and did Father in Law make it?
          Originally posted by DanO View Post
          Beer was AWESOME, SLF. No FIL.
          ^^ What DanO said.
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• posted in the forum game thread - we have an appointment at U of M 8/12 to discuss Marrow transplant, the time frame for this would be October and will be a month long hospital stay. Assume the search for a match has already begun - we were all typed in February and are not matches.
            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Would the marrow transplant help to cure him, or is this just another treatment option? Regardless, I hope it all goes well, Coop.
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• oh Coop, prayers. Lots and lots of prayers, my friend.
                "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Prayers from the Maltos camp too, Coop!
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Same here coop.

"Assume the search for a match has already begun - we were all typed in February and are not matches."
                    --------------------------------What is the process to get typed?
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                      Same here coop.

"Assume the search for a match has already begun - we were all typed in February and are not matches."
                      --------------------------------What is the process to get typed?
                      This. What's the process and how would we go about doing it?
                      Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Coop, let us know if there's a specific donor registry drive you might be having.

Meanwhile, guys, you can read here how to join the bone marrow registry:

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• Great thought Deb....I'm going to look for a similar program this side of the border.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Cat View Post

Great thought Deb....I'm going to look for a similar program this side of the border.
                            I think we are both out of the running, Cat. Deb's link has an expiration date on which they will keep the info on file.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Thanks for the link Deb.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• LFIJ - It is in combination with chemo. We are going to get alot more info on 8/12. I will keep things updated here. Getting typed is a simple blood test.
                                Got Kneecaps?

Comment

Working...
                                X