No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. This stuff really puts all the trivial things in perspective.
    1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• Yes it does.

The Lions mean nothing.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Well, a huge Thank You to Simba for his help with the information on this.

The ball is in motion. I have made arrangements for the Forum to be represented at Tony's service. It is a bit tricky because it will be in a rural area where there is no conventional coverage and it is a graveside ceremony only. Because we have been given very good information and plenty of time to work on it, I have no reason to believe we will not be successful in getting it done.

For those interested, there will be a graveside ceremony Saturday, Nov 8 at 10:30AM in Byrdstown TN. This is contingent upon his remains being released on a timely basis.

DanO, you and I can argue about this later.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Well, we hit the jackpot.

I just made a follow up call to the florist that was chosen (as most orders now days are submitted via computer rather than talking to real people) to fill our order and Tony's mom was in the shop and ordering the family flowers as we spoke. I have all the confidence we will be properly represented.

Comment

• Family Book...Forum Style

Won't say the Lions mean "nothing" - I have met many good people through our forum over the years. Football is just another part of life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Thanks Marko, is there a way to contribute to the cost of flowers?

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                Thanks Marko, is there a way to contribute to the cost of flowers?
                Please advise MM

Comment

• Thanks Mark. We will argue about this later. :-)
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                    Thanks Marko, is there a way to contribute to the cost of flowers?
                    Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                    Please advise MM
                    Originally posted by DanO View Post
                    Thanks Mark. We will argue about this later. :-)
                    Gentlemen, I appreciate the offer. This is something that is in my wheelhouse that I can do to help contribute to this wonderful community we get to enjoy thanks to Deb's expertise and sacrifices.

If you wish to contribute, it can be sent via paypal to kmflowers@hotmail.com and I will add it to what has already been ordered.

DanO, we will negotiate your third request to contribute and your contribution has already been taken into consideration when I placed the order.

Comment

• PayPal sent.

Comment

• This has been awful news. My thoughts and prayers go out to TonyG, Desert Lion and Coop. And Dean's dad.

Cancer and heart disease. What a drag.
                        Last edited by froot loops; November 5, 2014, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• "DanO, we will negotiate your third request to contribute and your contribution has already been taken into consideration when I placed the order."
                          -----------------------------------OK. I will send you my address.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Pay pal sent

Comment

• Family Book...Forum Style

Don't have a lot of words. We lost him tonight. Today has been the roughest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                              Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• I'm so sorry, Coop. I can't even imagine. My deepest condolences.
                                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

Working...
                                X