Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice!
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Very nice!
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Tate will be gone in a few years. Never wise these days to buy a specific player jersey.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• [ame]http://youtu.be/5cOMJJQ1RpY[/ame]
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
            Tate will be gone in a few years. Never wise these days to buy a specific player jersey.
            He'll have grown out of it in a few years (I hope!)
            AAL Quintez Cephus
            If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
              He'll have grown out of it in a few years (I hope!)
              Hah

In more ways than one. Like, liking another nfl team.
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• That's great, Dean! Awesome picture and happy birthday to your son!
                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Really nice picture Dean!
                  Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                  🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
                  https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Shark and AE it is really hard to find words. If you want to talk - I'll resend a phone number.
                    Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• A suggestion if I may. When this thread was started it was the sole purpose of allowing forum members to post happy stories and pics of their families and pets. I'd like to see it get back to its roots so may I suggest that from here on when we have bad news we want to talk about or just spew off about ,something that angers you, whatever, how about posting that stuff in "The non football things that really pis syou off" thread. Plust it will lessen the shock value. When you go to open a bad news piss off thread you kind've expect a downside, it's shocking to open the family thread to the same bad news. Let's bring it back to the plase it used to be,
                      Thanks
                      Just returned from a trip....had a ball with CGVT and his family. Beautuiful house, great brew station, all wonderful people. And Sharky I stood some of CGVT:S grass if you ever need anything for pain.

Comment

• This thread has certainly morphed. It would be nice to have a "happy" thread again, whether this or a new thread.
                        Last edited by CGVT; February 2, 2015, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Cat View Post
                          A suggestion if I may. When this thread was started it was the sole purpose of allowing forum members to post happy stories and pics of their families and pets. I'd like to see it get back to its roots so may I suggest that from here on when we have bad news we want to talk about or just spew off about ,something that angers you, whatever, how about posting that stuff in "The non football things that really pis syou off" thread. Plust it will lessen the shock value. When you go to open a bad news piss off thread you kind've expect a downside, it's shocking to open the family thread to the same bad news. Let's bring it back to the plase it used to be,
                          Thanks
                          Just returned from a trip....had a ball with CGVT and his family. Beautuiful house, great brew station, all wonderful people. And Sharky I stood some of CGVT:S grass if you ever need anything for pain.
                          Great idea Cat.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Cat - sorry it morphed the way it did. Life happens.
                            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Sharkbait, visualize the Lion's goal line stand at Lowblow stadium, uh the one that was successful, and make your own!

Comment

• Any thread that gets started is open to being morphed at any time. If you don't want any "family news" in this "family book...forum style thread", I'm sorry that you feel this way. I did not know this thread was to be about everything being good news, and I did not feel that I should have started another thread. The "piss you off" thread posts get buried so fast in there that some people may not know what is going on.

Cat, I feel that your comment is directed at SB and myself, otherwise you would have posted this when it started to morph. Life happens whether it is good or bad. We thought that we would share this news with the forum family, but to me it sounds like I messed up your thread. I am not going to apologize for posting it where I did, since it is titled "family book". Anyone who opens this thread should have an understanding that it can go either way.
                                My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

Working...
                                X