No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tragic news, Dean. Condolences to the families and thoughts are with you all.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Damn, I hate this disease, condolences to you & your family Dean.
      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Bad news indeed, Dean. Way too young. So sorry.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• So Sorry to hear that Dean. My condolences.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• My condolences Dean.

Comment

• I'm sorry to hear that Dean. Fuck cancer!
              Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
              🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
              https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• 19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Very sorry to hear that, Dean. :(
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Prayer outbound Dean
                    If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Sorry for your loss Dean.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Just a pic from Wembley last Sunday, got some good seats close to the endzone. Be interesting to see who will be the worst team this year, fins were bad (The Penalty Flag was their best weapon on Offense!), but I'm sure the Lions will give them a run for their money. Some things have been scaled back this year, no pre game/Half time show, there is no event for the Lions game on the Saturday before (There is/was an event in Trafalgar Square and Regent street for the two other games). Some of the branding around Wembley was generic for the three games as opposed to game specific too.

AAL Quintez Cephus
                        If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Nice pic Dean. Who's jersey does your son have?
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Must be tough being a goaltender there. Hard to cover the uprights I'm sure.
                              Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• The poor child......., the Lions forced on him......, "OI, GET THAT JERSEY ON NOW, OR THERE WILL BE NO WEMBLEY FOR YOU, BOYO!"
                                My oldest son, who is not into sports at all once said, "Why do you only follow shite teams, dad?"

Great picture there, Dean. Not so good about them scaling back the "American" drama of it all. If I was travelling to London for an NFL game, I'd want at least one big black American dude to say, "Yo muthafucka, where shoe from with a voice like that? Shiiiit!"
                                That'd make the experience complete I think.
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X