Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice pics DWT.
    "We'll know for the first time if we're evil or divine. We're the last in line." - Ronnie James Dio

Comment

• Yep, great pics. Your daughter is precious. Kids are sooo much fun.

Comment

• Bit late, but here's my son taken on our canoe camping trip:-

And my daughter about to wreak hell on the dodgems:-

AAL Quintez Cephus
        If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Very nice, Dean
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
            How many Ft's to a $?
            about 230

Comment

• Grazi.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• az ?dv?zlő
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Absolutely fantastic pics Dean....., and hey....., I'll have that bacon & egg if no one is gonnae eat it?
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Cool pics, Dean! We call them bumper cars in the states...I wonder if that's because Americans like to crash into stuff?
                    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                      Cool pics, Dean! We call them bumper cars in the states...I wonder if that's because Americans like to crash into stuff?
                      In East Tennessee, we call that Bristol Motor Speedway.
                      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• before they ruined it
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• We also call them bumper cars here, however I think the operators like to call them dodgems to avoid any liability!!
                          AAL Quintez Cephus
                          If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• LOL Dean. Yip...., we are a country of Health & Safety madness along with people who claim for the slightest thing.
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Here's a video of the gang using pics that were supplied. I had really wanted to make a production out of this, but I was in the hospital again for eight days, two of 'em in icu...so right now I have to focus on getting strong enough to fly to Jamaica in a month for my daughter's wedding. I am already starting to feel great again, but I really need to take it easy for a bit. While this video isnj't the production I hoped it would be it's still not bad.....If nothing else it's a great keepsake for the forum...Perhaps I will do another in the future and add in everyone's name....Spring has arrived!!!!Gave a good one everybody.
                              [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERuZ10KmDYo"]Detroit Lions Forum - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• "This video contains content from UMPG Publishing, UMG and EMI, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

Comment

Working...
                                X