No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, now at work I can see the Jdog pics. great pics but I do think the boy is enjoying the faux choke on his sister a little to much. Be worried if he starts saying "Why so serious" ;-)

Malto, is your wife to the right or the left of you in the party favor picture? The woman to your right looks very less than thrilled.

Grandbabies and neices is a cool pic. Save that one for 12 years from now.

The Unknown Guest (TUG?) is really in to it!
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
      Ok, now at work I can see the Jdog pics. great pics but I do think the boy is enjoying the faux choke on his sister a little to much. Be worried if he starts saying "Why so serious" ;-)

Malto, is your wife to the right or the left of you in the party favor picture? The woman to your right looks very less than thrilled.

Grandbabies and neices is a cool pic. Save that one for 12 years from now.

The Unknown Guest (TUG?) is really in to it!
      I was thinking the same thing about the Mother of the Bride. She doesn't look too happy. Kind of reminds me of that movie Father of the Bride. Malto even kind of looks like Steve Martin.

Comment

• That is the Mother of the Bride, Tony.

My daughter nick named her Debbie Downer.

Father of the Bride is a great guy! We had a lot of great conversation and shared experiences.

Mother of the Bride participated in only the mandatory events and spent the rest of the time in her room. Soon after this picture was taken, she broke out a pair of heavy cotton white gloves and put them on claiming she was cold. At this part of the venue, she was the only one cold.

......on an interesting note. I presented her with her corsage just prior to pictures. She wanted to know what it was for. I explained because she is the Mother of the Bride. She told me she didn't want it. I told her I put a wrist band on it and it could be worn on the wrist or put on her hand bag. She still insisted she didn't want it. I asked her to tolerate it until the pictures were over then she could ditch it. I found it in the sand behind where the chairs were set up just after the ceremony concluded.

Edit: Wow! The pics of the Banquet line and reception tent come out really dark and hardly visible on my computer here at work.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• She looks like someone is holding as turd under her nose
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• .......well you have to cut her some slack. She is sitting next to me.

Comment

• Not where I was going at all with that. Was she opposed to the union or just unpleasant in general?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                Not where I was going at all with that. Was she opposed to the union or just unpleasant in general?
                Let's put it this way.

Tailgunner just went to Fla to vacation with his girlfriends parents. As it turned out, Technodude was also vacationing with his in-laws and they were about 70 miles from each other. They hooked up for an afternoon for lunch at the in-laws. Afterward Pops in-law took them out for a ride in his boat. Tailgunner posted a pic with him, his girlfriend, Bride, Groom and Father of the Bride on the boat on facebook. Someone asked where was Mother of the Bride. Daughter responded "At home. She doesn't like anything".

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                  That is the Mother of the Bride, Tony.

My daughter nick named her Debbie Downer.

Father of the Bride is a great guy! We had a lot of great conversation and shared experiences.

Mother of the Bride participated in only the mandatory events and spent the rest of the time in her room. Soon after this picture was taken, she broke out a pair of heavy cotton white gloves and put them on claiming she was cold. At this part of the venue, she was the only one cold.

......on an interesting note. I presented her with her corsage just prior to pictures. She wanted to know what it was for. I explained because she is the Mother of the Bride. She told me she didn't want it. I told her I put a wrist band on it and it could be worn on the wrist or put on her hand bag. She still insisted she didn't want it. I asked her to tolerate it until the pictures were over then she could ditch it. I found it in the sand behind where the chairs were set up just after the ceremony concluded.

Edit: Wow! The pics of the Banquet line and reception tent come out really dark and hardly visible on my computer here at work.
                  Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                  She looks like someone is holding as turd under her nose
                  That's no way to talk about Mark's corsage!!
                  "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• btw, Marko...did you just throw a jacket over a blue t-shirt to wear at your son's wedding?
                    "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Originally posted by mason reese View Post
                      btw, Marko...did you just throw a jacket over a blue t-shirt to wear at your son's wedding?
                      They really had to scramble to find me the jacket.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                        They really had to scramble to find me the jacket.
                        Damn hippies!!

Comment

• I found another pic of the mother of the bride.

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                            I found another pic of the mother of the bride.

Might be the mentor.

Comment

• In the grandbabies picture, whatta bunch of cuties..... but,

Leave it to me to notice that the DJ has their speaker wires all a mess behind the speaker stand. The wire running towards the right side of the picture is surely a safety hazard. Sorry, maybe it's just me.
                              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• I mean this in the nicest possible way MM, but I hope she fkd off out yer face early in the proceedings. I couldn't imagine being at such an important occasion having to sit next to a face like that. Pretty sure I'd be suffering from depression by dessert.

Excellent pics though. You certainly are a cool looking dude. You wouldn't look out of place in a mafia movie. I also mean that in the nicest possible way!
                                Last edited by Marko69; May 17, 2013, 01:49 AM.
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X