Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Book...Forum Style

Yes, immediate family can be here with him - that translates mostly to my wife or myself. Ideally we will be here a few days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Well the biopsy is done. Now I just have to wait until Wednesday for the results. Like it hasn't been tough already, another 5 days will be a bitch.
      Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Stay positive!!
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Hang in there, DL.
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
            Stay positive!!
            Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
            Hang in there, DL.
            I am hanging in there and keeping a positive mind. I have to. I in know way want my kids to worry. If it turns out to be bad, then there will be a time for that later. But if it is good, then they did not have to worry at all.

I have been doing a lot of reading this past week. One site I found had a very in depth study on Lung infections, as well as fungal infections of the lungs that can look like cancer. There are some that are quite dangerous, but not as bad as Cancer. So I have a lot to remain hopeful for.

Comment

• Is any of that made more difficult by some of the exotic locales you have been in?
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Re: Family Book...Forum Style

Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                Is any of that made more difficult by some of the exotic locales you have been in?
                Actually that was one of the first question the Oncologist brougt up. I'm not sure how long something like that could stay dormant. But there is that possibility. I left Africa in April 2012. He ficused on the cancer asoect if it though. WHEN not if the biopsy comes back clear of something malignant, that will probably be the next step in diagnosing the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Desert Lion View Post
                  Actually that was one of the first question the Oncologist brougt up. I'm not sure how long something like that could stay dormant. But there is that possibility. I left Africa in April 2012. He ficused on the cancer asoect if it though. WHEN not if the biopsy comes back clear of something malignant, that will probably be the next step in diagnosing the problem.
                  You're in my thought and prayers DL, stay positive.

Comment

• Wow, have i been away that long? Coop, no words to express my sorrow over this news. AE & I keep you and your family in our prayers. Same goes for you DL.
                    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• and we are finally home today from just under another week at the hospital - his ANC finally came back up. Back to normal days and scheduled visit to the outpatient clinic this Friday for a big test...they want to see remission in progress.
                      Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Said it earlier, but our thoughts are with you DL - we both hoe tough roads right now.
                        Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
                          and we are finally home today from just under another week at the hospital - his ANC finally came back up. Back to normal days and scheduled visit to the outpatient clinic this Friday for a big test...they want to see remission in progress.
                          Good luck, Coop. No more feeling of helplessness than when your child is sick.

Thinking good thoughts for both your family and DL's results...
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Thank you sir - much appreciated.
                            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• "Well the biopsy is done. Now I just have to wait until Wednesday for the results. Like it hasn't been tough already, another 5 days will be a bitch."
                              -------------------------One more day. Still in my thoughts and prayers, DL.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Glad you're all back home, Coop. I'll be hoping and praying for the best for you guys on Friday.

DL, same goes for you sir.
                                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Working...
                                X