Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrible.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Talking about missing posters--well, Dom is NOT missed.........

Comment

• I was missing posters. Found them in the attic though. What a relief.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• That is a relief, you wouldn't want to have lost the Ally McCoist poster or the Hearts of Midlothian poster. I know you treasure them.

Comment

• Funny you should mention posters in the loft, I'm going to hunt down my Jocky Wilson signed poster that he wrote "Pish!" on it to put on the wall of my TV room as well as a signed Bobby Moore poster that I'll probably sell on ebay, both are in the loft somewhere!
            AAL Quintez Cephus
            If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              That is a relief, you wouldn't want to have lost the Ally McCoist poster or the Hearts of Midlothian poster. I know you treasure them.
              FL......, long story short....... We used to have something called the Pink News here in Edinburgh, a soccer supplement on Saturdays....., I'd taken out the centrefold poster of Keith Wright (Hibs) and stuck it on my eldest sons wall when he was 4 (he's 28 now) ......, the next again Saturday, I was working and when I got home, the wife said, "Mark has a surprise for you, go see." I went to his room and he'd stuck that weeks centrefold on his wall, Jambofucker John Robertson! He was all excited, "Look daddy, another football player!"
              He remained on the wall because I didn't have the heart to inform him that John Robertson is a stinking bucket raking bastard from the slums of Gorgie.
              Last edited by Marko69; September 9, 2016, 09:44 AM. Reason: Missing words
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                Funny you should mention posters in the loft, I'm going to hunt down my Jocky Wilson signed poster that he wrote "Pish!" on it to put on the wall of my TV room as well as a signed Bobby Moore poster that I'll probably sell on ebay, both are in the loft somewhere!
                LOL! Why did he write "pish" on it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                  FL......, long story short....... We used to have something called the Pink News here in Edinburgh, a soccer supplement on Saturdays....., I'd taken out the centrefold poster of Keith Wright (Hibs) and stuck it on my eldest sons wall when he was 4 (he's 28 now) ......, the next again Saturday, I was working and when I got home, the wife said, "Mark has a surprise for you, go see." I went to his room and he'd stuck that weeks centrefold on his wall, Jambofucker John Robertson! He was all excited, "Look daddy, another football player!"
                  He remained on the wall because I didn't have the heart to inform him that John Robertson is a stinking bucket raking bastard from the slums of Gorgie.
                  That's funny, have you told Mark yet about Jambo John?

Comment

For us United States uniformed folks, "Pish" is a Scottish term for "Piss".

I didn't know this (thank you urban dictionary!)

Variation of piss, most usually used in the north (particularly Scotland).

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      That's funny, have you told Mark yet about Jambo John?
                      Mark grew up not giving two hoots about soccer. Hates it. It's weird because he's the first child, and I bought football tops for him, took him to Easter Road a few times, posters, scarves etc........, then Scotty boy came along 5 years later......, I decided not to push the "soccer thing" on him, and he's Hibs daft! Season ticket holder. But they both find the john Robertson thing funny. Scott couldn't believe it, ......"You left a JAMBO on the bedroom wall?" LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
                        For us United States uniformed folks, "Pish" is a Scottish term for "Piss".

I didn't know this (thank you urban dictionary!)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pish
                        It's also a term for what comes out of Jambofuckers mouths. Probably much like what comes out of FudgePackers mouths too.

Comment

He was pretty pissed!! Totally out of it I'm going to have to go in the loft tonight now
                          Last edited by DeanUK; September 9, 2016, 10:24 AM.
                          AAL Quintez Cephus
                          If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• More a random question than a random thought.....

What the Fk is going on in that New Members thread?

Comment

More a random question than a random thought.....

What the Fk is going on in that New Members thread?
                              Yeah, they're a laugh a minute, aren't they?
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Mods, clean up on aisle 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X