No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I read on Snopes that reports of Snopes having an agenda are false.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Funny boys!
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Good job, CG. I swear half of my posts to friends on Facebook are links to Snopes showing them that the crazy crap they're posting is not true. Why do people post stuff without checking into it?? Furthermore, the folks who spend their days coming up with this stuff need to get a life.
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• ............agree with that Deb.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Where's EmDiggy this season?

Comment

• I feel as beat up as the Lions. Why people put carpet over hardwood floors is beyond me.

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I prefer carpeting over hardwood in a bedroom but elsewhere I prefer hardwood.

Look at it this way, at least they preserved it for you so you can refinish them and they will look amazing again.
                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                  I prefer carpeting over hardwood in a bedroom but elsewhere I prefer hardwood.

Look at it this way, at least they preserved it for you so you can refinish them and they will look amazing again.
                  That's true, we already did that to the two bedrooms that were carpeted.

Comment

• Is this your residence or an investment property?
                    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Residence.

Comment

• "I prefer carpeting over hardwood..........."
                        ----------------------------Me too.

Three bedroom ranch UKBB. 1200sg ft?
                        Last edited by DanO; September 18, 2016, 04:16 PM.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                          "I prefer carpeting over hardwood..........."
                          ----------------------------Me too.

Three bedroom ranch UKBB. 1200sg ft?
                          Three bedroom, 1000 sq ft, big enough for the two of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                            Three bedroom, 1000 sq ft, big enough for the two of us.

The projects make it fun cept when you start off replacing a light switch and learn you need a new fuse box/breaker box.

.....and cept for the copper piping.....it gets worse for wear for a 60 year old house with a 50 year life expectancy.

I live in one.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post

The projects make it fun cept when you start off replacing a light switch and learn you need a new fuse box/breaker box.

.....and cept for the copper piping.....it gets worse for wear for a 60 year old house with a 50 year life expectancy.

I live in one.
                              Yeah, we're going to have to replace the fuse box one of these days.

Comment

• Random thought: have the Cleveland Browns overtaken the Detroit Lions as "the joke of the NFL?".... There can be several teams like that, but who is #1 right now...
                                Since 2011, the Lions are 40-44 (including playoffs).
                                The Browns are 23-59 and could legit challenge the 0-16 record if Cody Kessler starts a lot.

If you are a young Lions fan since around 2011, you might perceive the Lions to not be that bad.
                                Whereas Cleveland, still awful.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X