• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
    Enjoy the spa!
    Ladies

Hah

Spa

That's man card revocation worthy right there.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Marko as a traveler myself a couple pointers for your boy. Dubai should be fine, its a major international airport. Tell him to make sure he doesn't get waved into a certain taxi. When he gets his taxi ensure that the driver has the proper certification and his photo ID posted up. Also a translation app is a beautiful thing...

Sent from my LG-F670L using Tapatalk
      AAL- Sam Martin - Because the Punter is one of Detroit's most used assets

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
        Ladies

Hah

Spa

That's man card revocation worthy right there.
        Silence neanderthal!
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Defenders of men at spas (and probably men with hair buns and ear rings to boot) are also at risk of losing their man card.

Comment

• Isn't a spa just going and sitting in nice hot water? Am I not understanding where Marko is going? Is he having his hair and nails done or something?
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Whatever it is, I'm just fn with him.

The only spa you'll ever find this man at is in his own homemade jacuzzi.

Comment

• Japanese hot springs culture isn't really my thing, but the private baths can be amazing. Nothing like sitting in an outdoor natural hot spring bath with snow falling all around you.
                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                  Defenders of men at spas (and probably men with hair buns and ear rings to boot) are also at risk of losing their man card.
                  Panoptes, you are out of fucking order dude. Hot tubs are awesome!!!

When I get back from getting my nails done, we'll be discussing this further!
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Please don't let yoga pants ever go out of style...
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                      Please don't let yoga pants ever go out of style...
                      My wife and I were at a Mexican restaurant in Canton and this waitress in uber tight yoga pants bent over the table kitty corner from us. This bus boy bent over to pick something up off the floor and looked right at her coochie pah. And I mean right at it just inches away. My wife and I just cracked up laughing it was so obvious.
                      Last edited by edindetroit; November 6, 2016, 09:39 AM.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Fat ass Kardashian butts in them can't go out of style fast enough, though.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Does anybody really know what time it is?
                          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• "My wife and I were at a Mexican restaurant in Canton .................."
                            ------------------------------Mexican Fiesta?

"Please don't let yoga pants ever go out of style..."
                            --------------------------------or leggings which are actually better
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Well let's hope they never close down KFC, Burger King, Pizza Hut, McDonalds, Greggs......, otherwise there'd be no more use for leggings.

Horrible generalisation there and I apologise for it, but holy shit, there are a fair amount of fat bastards out there wearing leggings, in a Burger King queue.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                                "My wife and I were at a Mexican restaurant in Canton .................."
                                ------------------------------Mexican Fiesta?
                                No, can't remember the name but it is on Canton Center Road.

Comment

Working...
                                X