No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have had fires here in Colorado as well. Then we had some heavy rainstorms come through, which you would think is good news because it helps put out the fires, but what happens is you get flash flooding, so it becomes a double whammy.
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by FVD View Post
      We have had fires here in Colorado as well. Then we had some heavy rainstorms come through, which you would think is good news because it helps put out the fires, but what happens is you get flash flooding, so it becomes a double whammy.
      Im responsible for props in all 50 states, including a loss in the Spring Fire.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I patronize a restaurant in the eastern market area. A couple times a week. I wanted to ask if anybody on the forum can tell me if there is a tailgate type scene for preseason games also in the market area.

Comment

• They tailgate in the pre season just like it is the regular season. You certainly will find action at the Eastern Market before pre season games.

Edit: Cost of parking pass last year, pre-season and regular season, $40.00,
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• $40 without a guaranteed happy ending.

What a jip

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
              $40 without a guaranteed happy ending.

What a jip
              If you want a happy ending, you don't get a Jip. You get a Hummer.
              Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Comment

• I think the same thing when I watch those. It pretty much talks me out of ever wanting to try any of those medications.
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Never go on the meds that do NOT include anal bleeding. Those are the best.

/ sarc

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

I think the same thing when I watch those. It pretty much talks me out of ever wanting to try any of those medications.

Comment

• What should really scare you is the side effects they don't tell you about.
                        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• It is a worrying thing. That of in the side effects that could have a long lasting effect.
                          Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• Unless I get a prescription from my doctor the only medications I take are ibuprofen and Nyquil on occasion.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Are these ads quite new or has it always been like this?

It seems that around 50% of ads are for pharmaceutical products.

Comment

• Help...send water

Comment

Working...
                                X