No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And did anyone learn anything that lecture? Or was everyone counting the “if you will” ‘s?
    Notice he also started the sentence with “so” ? My God those must’ve been long lectures.

But i suppose if you’re now earning a decent living being an accountant, at the end of the day, he was a very good lecturer, ——> if you will. 🤦‍♂️
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• So, if you will, I would like this project done at the end of the day.
      Last edited by edindetroit; August 27, 2020, 09:20 PM.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Just saw this car in town. Snapped a picture as the number plate made me think of your adopted Lion thing? What’s happened to that this season?
        Also made me think of a new movie idea. Dyslexic Bond; triple 0 seven.

Edit: Thats a clear pic on the phone. Blurred on this site.
        0007 AAL

image_8545.png
        Last edited by Marko69; September 12, 2020, 06:54 AM.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Screenshot_20200914-114806_Instagram.jpg
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• black and white ugh GIF by Hyper RPG
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Absolutely no way, Deborah!!! You MUST have laughed? That was hilarious! Come on. Admit it. You slightly but audibly chuckled!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                Absolutely no way, Deborah!!! You MUST have laughed? That was hilarious! Come on. Admit it. You slightly but audibly chuckled!
                Puns are painful!! But yes I chuckled lol.
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Just heard that people in Dubai do not like The Flintstones,........

......, but people in Abu Dhabi do

Comment

• Oh No Reaction GIF
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• As some of you may know. King Cakes are associated with Mardi Gras. It is traditional for a small plastic baby to be baked into the cake. The person who gets the piece of cake with the baby is said to expect prosperity and good fortune over the year and of course, has to provide the King Cake the next year.

After watching Borat Subsequent Moviefilm, I will never look at the baby in a King Cake the same way again...

image.jpeg image_9163.jpg image.jpeg
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Uncle john in Port Seton, East Lothian is a very big cake eater, big mouth and also no teeth. ....... what’s the scale of that baby to cake? Because I’m thinking big John is swallowing that without realising and continuing on a miserable life with no prosperity or happiness...... except when Auntie Julie comes back from Greggs.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                            Oh No Reaction GIF
                            Absolutely NO WAY!!! I’m not having that nonsense! You’ll be telling folk that joke later tonight after a few Friday night glasses o wine!

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                              BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
                              🤦‍♂️ No, not booo. It’s Abu Dhabi DOOOO.
                              Come on, man, get it right eh ffs! .

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                                Uncle john in Port Seton, East Lothian is a very big cake eater, big mouth and also no teeth. ....... what’s the scale of that baby to cake? Because I’m thinking big John is swallowing that without realising and continuing on a miserable life with no prosperity or happiness...... except when Auntie Julie comes back from Greggs.
                                Screen-Shot-2018-01-23-at-11.21.44-AM.png
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X