Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheldon Cooper into the Wimbledon Quarter Finals

IMG_2533.jpg
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
      Sheldon Cooper into the Wimbledon Quarter Finals

IMG_2533.jpg
      That's obviously Phil Collins, No Racket Required, album cover.
      Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• ^ Nice 👌 ^
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Wanted to put this in the “CGVT’s Unicorns & Rainbows” thread ……. But 🤷‍♂️…… where’d it go.

A rainbow behind me on the Edinburgh - Glasgow M8 motorway. This is a very stupid & dangerous high speed wing mirror photo…… possible motorway pile up carnage…… and all for the rainbow thread that doesnt fucking exist anymore. 🤬

IMG_2694.png

Comment

• Oh screw you and your 'Woke' rainbows. (It's still the offseason, so I can argue)
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
              Oh screw you and your 'Woke' rainbows. (It's still the offseason, so I can argue)
              Was expecting better from you, Dpat……. Something along the lines of, “Where’s the feckin traffic for the carnage you scotch radgy gadgy!” 🤦‍♂️

That road was empty as!

Comment

• Well, yeah... now that you mention it...... Yeah.... Talking lik' a ragin` maniac, bit driving lik' a timid boot! WTF?

Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• 🤦‍♂️ ….. Mike Myers has too much to answer for with those “lik’ “ references.

“wid ye look at that laddies heid. Its lik an orange on a toothpick!”

Cant think of any ‘burgh or weegie bawbag who ever says like like “lik” 🤷‍♂️ Myers tried too hard.

Comment

• After driving to Chattanooga Tennessee, Auburn AL, Stoney Point NC and back home to south GA this past weekend I have this to say.

I don't know who needs to hear this, but..
                    When I'm driving in my 2005, 300k+ miles SUV and I turn on my turn signal to change lanes or merge, I am not asking permission, I am signalling intent.
                    It is probably not a good idea for you to speed up in your $70k car or truck to try ro keep me from coming over​
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                      After driving to Chattanooga Tennessee, Auburn AL, Stoney Point NC and back home to south GA this past weekend I have this to say.

When I'm driving in my 2005, 300k+ miles SUV and I turn on my turn signal to change lanes or merge, I am not asking permission, I am signalling intent.
                      It is probably not a good idea for you to speed up in your $70k car or truck to try ro keep me from coming over​
                      Precisely why I don't signal when I change lanes. It's like permission to them to speed up. That or I signal as I'm going over.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

After driving to Chattanooga Tennessee, Auburn AL, Stoney Point NC and back home to south GA this past weekend I have this to say.

Whatever, Trumper.

Comment

• Heh
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Same over here in the UK. Driving used to be one of lifes joys. Now its just a total stress on the motorways and in the cities. Real life Wacky Races.
                            Tailgating is a serious problem over here. Not the sociable kind of thing at a sporting event…… the bumper up the arse of the car in front type. (Thats fender for……… you guys!)

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

Same over here in the UK. Driving used to be one of lifes joys. Now its just a total stress on the motorways and in the cities. Real life Wacky Races.
                              Tailgating is a serious problem over here. Not the sociable kind of thing at a sporting event…… the bumper up the arse of the car in front type. (Thats fender for……… you guys!)
                              Tailgating is a thing here too but nowhere near as bad as it is on the west side of the state.
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• A YouTube video popped up on the YT menu page...., basically all the "Live" footage of 9/11 as it happened from different News stations in America. Must be because the 22nd Anniversary is so soon.

This particular conv made me think, "WHAT??" regarding the WTC.
                                (Bearing in mind first plane hit @ 8:46...... second @ 9:03)

This conv "Live" @ 9:14

CNN guy: "There could be some kind of navigational issues at play here with there being two............."
                                Eyewitness: (Freaking out slightly) "AWW NO WAY, MAN. Its a clear day, two huge buildings. This NO ACCIDENT. THIS IS WAR!!"
                                CNN guy: "Well, I certainly hope not."

Can only assume the CNN guy went into full, scared denial mode on LiveTV. Which would be understandable of course. Unforgettable day.

Comment

Working...
                                X