No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This seems as good as any place for this, but I went to see Pearl Jam last night. It was the first real big concert I've been to in a long time. They are still incredible. Highly recommend if you have the opportunity.

Comment

• Pearl Jam would be a good show!!

We've tried twice now to see Rage Against the Machine, both times they cancelled. Toyed with the idea of going to the Rock Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony in NY later this year but the ticket prices are obscene. Sigh.
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
        A YouTube video popped up on the YT menu page...., basically all the "Live" footage of 9/11 as it happened from different News stations in America. Must be because the 22nd Anniversary is so soon.

This particular conv made me think, "WHAT??" regarding the WTC.
        (Bearing in mind first plane hit @ 8:46...... second @ 9:03)

This conv "Live" @ 9:14

CNN guy: "There could be some kind of navigational issues at play here with there being two............."
        Eyewitness: (Freaking out slightly) "AWW NO WAY, MAN. Its a clear day, two huge buildings. This NO ACCIDENT. THIS IS WAR!!"
        CNN guy: "Well, I certainly hope not."

Can only assume the CNN guy went into full, scared denial mode on LiveTV. Which would be understandable of course. Unforgettable day.
        Have you ever seen the ' 911 Boat Lift'?

Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Watching Maryland vs Virginia on YouTube when it goes blank screen. You see the mouse cursor moving on the screen to reestablish the feed and it is vipleague.st!
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• That is hilarious. I actually had just loaded up vipleague.la right before reading this. And that is the game I clicked on, too.
            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Virginia stinks.
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• They really fell apart.
                Lions Fans.

Comment

• What the hell has Taylor Swift started……

IMG_4303.jpg
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Ha!

Looks like you have a Mercedes stalking you.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Thought the wife was joking when she said that if i don’t stop singing “I’m a believer”, she’s going to leave me. ….. And then I saw her face.
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Ha!
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                          Thought the wife was joking when she said that if i don’t stop singing “I’m a believer”, she’s going to leave me. ….. And then I saw her face.
                          Damn... SMH
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Happy NewYear , y’all. Hope it’s been a decent 5 days of 2024 so far. Hope all your New Years resolutions are still intact. 👌
                            My new year resolution is to quit my 2 bad habits: Smoking and masturbating...It's gonna be hard because I'm a 20 a day man and I smoke like a chimney.
                            Hopefully can manage January at the very least.

Comment

Working...
                            X