No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If there's one thing I can say, this thread definitely delivers on its title.
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
      Bigger than God in popularity, I believe is what he was referring to.
      yeah, I got that. The fun part would be that if JL were resurrected he would then have to on the other side of the dilemma. So would Lennon be bigger (and yes, it's understood to be more popular) than Lennon?
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Ha! Good Morning, Bitches.
        Attached Files
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
          yeah, I got that. The fun part would be that if JL were resurrected he would then have to on the other side of the dilemma. So would Lennon be bigger (and yes, it's understood to be more popular) than Lennon?
          Now I get it.
          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            Ha! Good Morning, Bitches.
            Fuck Jack Nicholson!
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Ha!
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• If Bieber spends 20yrs in a Turkish prison, would he be the catcher the whole time?

Comment

• Looking for the remote in the chair cushions last night, I cut my ring & pinkie fingers on the recliner mechanism pretty bad, which has put my social life on hold for a few days.

Comment

• Can't you use the remote with the other hand?

Comment

• No! And using the remote falls under "job responsibilities".....

Comment

• If we need stuff from Amazon, do we still click on the link at the top of the page and some of that money goes to the forum yet? Is there anything else that I would have to do? My one daughter that is going off to college at the end of this month can get some of her text books from there, so every semester I guess I will be doing this. Any help will be taken.
                        My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

• As far as I know that is how it works. Just make sure that you don't put something in your cart and buy it later. Apparently it doesn't credit the forum when you do that.

I buy a lot of shit from Amazon and I use the forum link every time

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                            As far as I know that is how it works. Just make sure that you don't put something in your cart and buy it later. Apparently it doesn't credit the forum when you do that.

I buy a lot of shit from Amazon and I use the forum link every time
                            That would explain all the bear traps to thwart itinerant lawn crossers.
                            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Is that the best you have tonight?

Comment

• Meant to have a wink on it. Not an attempt to troll

Comment

Working...
                                X