Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    As far as I know that is how it works. Just make sure that you don't put something in your cart and buy it later. Apparently it doesn't credit the forum when you do that.

I buy a lot of shit from Amazon and I use the forum link every time
    Thank you, will make sure I do it that way.
    My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

• Has anyone really had to see a doctor for an erection lasting for more than four hours?
      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• I was having too much fun to go see a doctor.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• The patient presented to the emergency room in 2005 with a 10-day history of a persistent and painful penile erection. It was sudden in onset while the patient slept, and he awoke with a painful erection.
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• You know why he had that erection for so long, don't you?
            He didn't fuck with it.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I once had an erection lasting more than 4 hours. I went to see the Doc....because the Doc was a nympho!

Comment

• Click the link and add items to your cart. You don't have to check out immediately. In fact, I just checked the operating agreement and it states if you check out within 89 days, we will still earn a commission.

Thanks for supporting the forum!!
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                  Click the link and add items to your cart. You don't have to check out immediately. In fact, I just checked the operating agreement and it states if you check out within 89 days, we will still earn a commission.

Cool. I thought we lost some commission when DanO put some stuff in his cart and then bought it later?
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It was either after the time period or the time period has changed.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                      Click the link and add items to your cart. You don't have to check out immediately. In fact, I just checked the operating agreement and it states if you check out within 89 days, we will still earn a commission.

Thanks Deborah, this will help keep my daughter's costs down on her side with all of the books that she will be needing for college, now to get the list back out on what she needs, and get on our way to ordering. I guess this will be a semester thing for us now. Plus I know I will need 1 more book to study from also for my credentials exam that seems to be right around the corner.

Even if it's a little bit that we can help support the forum, glad to do it.
                      My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

• Before I went to college, my dad gratefully bought me year(s) worth of Schick shaving stuff. That lasted me until last week.
                        So I was using 3 year old shaving stuff just last week, which I thought was decent.

Then I bought a new Gillette razor a couple of days ago and finally used it today... it was the greatest. shave. ever. BY FAR.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• They say money can not buy happiness.

I have learned that money can buy happy memories.

Would that mean that money can not buy happiness only to those who have no memory?
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• "Cool. I thought we lost some commission when DanO put some stuff in his cart and then bought it later?"
                            --------------------------I did. Duration must have changed. It may have been a month.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• My oldest son got his driver's license today. My daughter starts high school tomorrow.

BTW, I announced both of their births on one iteration or another of this forum.

Man, life sure flies by...

Comment

• Make sure to tell your son to not park the car on your lawn.
                                "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                                Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

Working...
                                X