Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    Love it. Every question should be asked exactly how we say it in our heads.

And to answer your question, Kayrone......., haven't a fkn clue pal.

Hey, LFIJ....., take Tyler to a forum game. I have a vision:
    Tyler: Uncle Malto, wtf is this?
    MM: it's jambalaya.
    Tyler: This ain't no Jambalaya. My dad makes jambalaya. It tastes fk all like this.
    MM: (angry): I gave your dad the fkn recipe you little shit.
    Tyler: Well my dads is better, yours blows.
    MM: Jeremy....., JEREMY? Get this boy away from me......, JEREMY????
    Well, I know my jambalaya can't taste anywhere near as good as Mark's, but Tyler would have a lot more to worry about if he talked like that to him. :twisted:
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Ha!
      [ame]http://youtu.be/1eQ3lf1kzf8[/ame]
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• that ^ is quality. Love the passion. And TEARS! Hahahahaha! Superb. She is going to be Chicagos number one fan one day!

I'm going to steal that idea and buy my 20 year old son Scotty a Jambofuckwit scarf, wrap it and video him opening it. The video will have an 18 rating though due to language.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• You know how I said that every now and then something happens to make me shake my head and say "I live in Alabama?"?

This is one of those times.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            You know how I said that every now and then something happens to make me shake my head and say "I live in Alabama?"?

CPS needs to remove that baby from that home!

The parents need to be in jail for putting an Alabama onesie on that baby!

Plus the onesie totally clashes with the .45

Comment

• I'm sure it has safety on.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• jk jk... that is pretty sick.
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The only thing missing is a Duck Commander whistle

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    You know how I said that every now and then something happens to make me shake my head and say "I live in Alabama?"?

Could just as easily by Florida
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• That is disturbing
                      "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• If you outlawed handguns it would only hurt responsible gun owners like that infant.
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                          Tyler hasn't been yet. Kimiko and I went after we got married. Kimiko wants to take her parents to the states next summer to visit my parents in Michigan. I'm hoping Tyler and I can swing over to Montana before going back to Japan.
                          If you are able to make the trip, I would like to get together when you are in Michigan.

......and I am talking the whole family.
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• If the money grubbing corporate retailers are willing to ruin their employees Thanksgiving by making them work during what would be normal holiday celebration times under the guise they are giving their customers what they want, why aren't they opening at 4 on Christmas day for exchanges and refunds so their customers can get what they want?
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Really? You think there would be a lot of people wanting to stand in a return line at 4 on Christmas day? I doubt it.
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• In my area trash collecting is a private enterprise. They are working today, and New Year's Day, which I thought was odd because I doubt the municipal landfills are open.

Comment

Working...
                                X