Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These are not cats. They're actors.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI1DMZ6J_RM"]The Best Of Cats The Musical - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      Cats do not belong on the internet. LOL cats. "Cute" cat videos. Grumpy Cat. Cat memes. Cats. Period.

Get them the fuck off the internet.

And no, posting a bunch of cat pics or videos will not be witty or funny.

And to think I thought we were friends

Comment

• he lion (Panthera leo) is one of the four big cats in the genus Panthera and a member of the family Felidae. With some males exceeding 250 kg (550 lb) in weight, it is the second-largest living cat after the tiger.

Comment

Cats do not belong on the internet. LOL cats. "Cute" cat videos. Grumpy Cat. Cat memes. Cats. Period.
          "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• There it is. The predictable stupid assed cat post.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• Hahahaha

Comment

• Ya have to admit, the cat does capture CG's attitude
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Get them the fuck off the internet.

And no, posting a bunch of cat pics or videos will not be witty or funny.
                    I pretty much agree, at least with domestic pet cats. I have nothing against cats, but there are many folks who seem to think cats are the kings and queens of the universe. Everything is about the damn cats. I frequent a cigar forum that has some cat obsessed people constantly posting cat threads. It's a cigar forum!

Comment

• Personally I love LOLcats. It's sad but true.
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Janubeard

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Cats on the internet are much more preferrable than cats in the home. I've got two of them but I didn't want them.

Comment

• Put them out in the barn where they belong. ;)
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Put them out in the barn where they belong. ;)

They will be fine

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaRaySparty View Post
                                They will be fine

Just dont leave any anti-freeze around.

:-D

Comment

Working...
                                X