No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I may try it later. Have to leave soon. My daughter has a basketball game tonight.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
      I may try it later. Have to leave soon. My daughter has a basketball game tonight.
      Tell your daughter to get out and smoke weed and get drunk. Anything is better than basketball......, what sort of parent are you ffs?
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• She combines all three of those, Marko.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Tell her she really really, REALLY...., needs to quit that basketball.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• I just spoke to her. She tell that Scottish bawbag to mind his own business.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
              I just spoke to her. She tell that Scottish bawbag to mind his own business.
              You tell her not to worry herself DanO my friend......, when basketball is happening, I'm somewhere else, minding my own feckin business!

Comment

• :-)
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I had no idea Taylor Swift in only 24 years old. Only a little bit older than me... I always thought she was like 29 or 30. Mind blown.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Re: Random Thoughts

Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                    I had no idea Taylor Swift in only 24 years old. Only a little bit older than me... I always thought she was like 29 or 30. Mind blown.
                    Punk!
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                      I had no idea Taylor Swift in only 24 years old. Only a little bit older than me... I always thought she was like 29 or 30. Mind blown.

Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• lol
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• If Taylor Swift hooked up with Dano for a night, she'd be ruined & traumatized by his balls....and not in a good way!

Comment

• Hey YT, you let DanO have his fun. She has enough money to pay for a therapist.
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                              Hey YT, you let DanO have his fun. She has enough money to pay for a therapist.
                              Dano & I shared a room a few years ago during a forum game.

I was traumatized twice....once during the night then the next morning going into the bathroom after him.

And I didn't have the money for therapy

Comment

• lol, maybe you can Taylor can form a support group.
                                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Working...
                                X