Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI:
    The Three Stooges are still on TV (IFC & AMC) 7 days a week...

or spend a little of that hard earned ca$h and buy one of these like I did:
    [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Three-Stooges-Ultimate-Collection/dp/B006WN5W5M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1417547886&sr=8-1&keywords=the+three+stooges+collection"]Amazon.com: The Three Stooges: The Ultimate Collection: Moe Howard, Larry Fine, Curly Howard, Shemp Howard, Joe Besser: Movies & TV@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41JOKv5KYrL.@@AMEPARAM@@41JOKv5KYrL[/ame]
    "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
      I did... but it was remarkably busy. My friend and I only just finished sorting out the inventory last week.
      I hope it was profitable for you.

I would have liked to get together for a beer if time permitted. Let's try to hook up next year.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• One slice of Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory has 1,110 calories.

Comment

• Elephants can recognize different human languages and know which ones belong to people with a history of confrontation with elephants.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
            A friend of mine lived in Texas and a cop was ticketing some parked cars, his included, when the cop said "are you fixin to move yer car? My friend said "I'm not fixin anything but I will move my car". The cop shot back "Gol dammed smart assed Yankee now yer fixin to get a ticket".
            I Like It.
            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• "A friend of mine lived in Texas and a cop was ticketing some parked cars, his included, when the cop said "are you fixin to move yer car? My friend said "I'm not fixin anything but I will move my car". The cop shot back "Gol dammed smart assed Yankee now yer fixin to get a ticket".
              --------------------------------What a dumbass.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                A friend of mine lived in Texas and a cop was ticketing some parked cars, his included, when the cop said "are you fixin to move yer car? My friend said "I'm not fixin anything but I will move my car". The cop shot back "Gol dammed smart assed Yankee now yer fixin to get a ticket".
                With the damage done at that point, I personally would have shot back again with, you do what you have to, at least I don't sound half un-learnid in life. Where do I sign yer ticket?

In my harassed life I've told cops to go fuck themselves, called them dumb shits and assholes , flipped them off and as soon as they were done writing me their bogus tickets, I would tell them my ticket would be signed off in hours by my CSI badge carrying brother. A real, serve and protect public servant.

I fn hate, hate, hate beat cops.
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• If all these cops had Dolly Parton accents, I'd take the gun out of my glove box, and shoot myself.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Re: Random Thoughts

Originally posted by DanO View Post
                    "A friend of mine lived in Texas and a cop was ticketing some parked cars, his included, when the cop said "are you fixin to move yer car? My friend said "I'm not fixin anything but I will move my car". The cop shot back "Gol dammed smart assed Yankee now yer fixin to get a ticket".
                    --------------------------------What a dumbass.
                    A fact he freely admits.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Re: Random Thoughts

Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                      If all these cops had Dolly Parton accents, I'd take the gun out of my glove box, and shoot myself.
                      Wait, what?
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Check this out if you haven't already seen it. A place for athletes, and former athletes, to share their thoughts/writings.

If you're a hockey fan scroll down until you get to Brendan Shanahan. He writes a letter to his younger self. Good stuff.

http://theplayerstribune.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                          With the damage done at that point, I personally would have shot back again with, you do what you have to, at least I don't sound half un-learnid in life. Where do I sign yer ticket?

In my harassed life I've told cops to go fuck themselves, called them dumb shits and assholes , flipped them off and as soon as they were done writing me their bogus tickets, I would tell them my ticket would be signed off in hours by my CSI badge carrying brother. A real, serve and protect public servant.

I fn hate, hate, hate beat cops.
                          Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                          If all these cops had Dolly Parton accents, I'd take the gun out of my glove box, and shoot myself.
                          Well, my nephew works for the MSP, he's been to the past couple forum games, and I take offense to that.
                          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• I'm sorry your nephew is a cop.

I still hate beat cops that I have encountered on the wrong end of their power trips.

If my life experience with the racist POS out here didn't taint my opinion, perhaps I'd have a different take.

Miles in my shoes.
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I have no issue with cops. Only accents.

So take no offence with me sharkie, ya bawbag, OK!!!
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Your chances of being killed by a vending machine are actually twice as large as your chance of being bitten by a shark.

Comment

Working...
                                X