Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    *Tip toes in*

Sorry, Sharkbait, it was me who started the Texas accent thing. Dolly Parton was on BBC Radio 2 and I had to switch channels because she was doing my head in. Apologies if it was taken as an insult to Texans. I must insult scousers every day!

From another angle, I get people in England, especially London, "pretend" to not understand me when I talk......, in fact I fell out with a guy who worked in a Marks & Spencer shop in the Westside Plaza in Shepherds Bush a few years back. Shop was busy and this tit started pretending to not understand me at the checkout. After a swift, "You havin a fucking laugh, mate?", he understood perfectly. Wasn't insulted though. I suppose we are all different.
    No apology needed, originally I thought the whole thing was a joke, and to be honest, I was more taken aback at the "cop" angle that was taken. It's like saying those fucker fans from GB I come into contact with all piss me off so all those fucker fans are Bawbags. Errr, ..... Uhhhhh, .... Well, maybe that's not so good an example, but you know what I mean.
    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
      No apology needed, originally I thought the whole thing was a joke, and to be honest, I was more taken aback at the "cop" angle that was taken. It's like saying those fucker fans from GB I come into contact with all piss me off so all those fucker fans are Bawbags. Errr, ..... Uhhhhh, .... Well, maybe that's not so good an example, but you know what I mean.
      Its a fkn great example, mate!
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Check this out, Sharkbait. If you understand any of this, you are doing very well indeed.

Guy number 2 wins! Mon the Edinburgers!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6EyDR0ChYw"]The Wee Man Vs Skinny Malinky (GLASGOW VS EDINBURGH RAP BATTLE) - YouTube[/ame]
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• People in a 7-year study who ate seafood at least once every week had a 30% lower occurrence of dementia.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I'm in the once(ish) a week group.

What is with the high occurrence of grammar mistakes, in this forum, with regard to the articles "a" and "an"??? Are people fucking them up on purpose?
            ------------
            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• I forget how many times a week I eat seafood.

Comment

• Gotta love the Scottish......they really embrace the use of the word cunt.

Can't get away with that shit across the pond

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                  I'm in the once(ish) a week group.

What is with the high occurrence of grammar mistakes, in this forum, with regard to the articles "a" and "an"??? Are people fucking them up on purpose?
                  No, I think the authors are of the spell check generation and do not understand the grammatical difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                    I forget how many times a week I eat seafood.
                    Haha! Nice.

Regards grammar..... I cannot stand "have" being replaced with "of"......
                    Example : Lions should of beat the bears at the weekend. Thick cunts!

Comment

• If everyone would of just spelled like a Anerican in the first place, no problems.
                      Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                        People in a 7-year study who ate seafood at least once every week had a 30% lower occurrence of dementia.
                        I'm doomed. I'm allergic and never eat fish or seafood!

Hopefully, all the beer I drink will compensate??
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• You are a Lions fan and that dog is wearing a sun hat.

That ship has sailed.
                          Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• ha!!!
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                              If everyone would of just spelled like a Anerican in the first place, no problems.
                              I am angry at the time you took to write that.
                              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                                Check this out, Sharkbait. If you understand any of this, you are doing very well indeed.

Guy number 2 wins! Mon the Edinburgers!

The Wee Man Vs Skinny Malinky (GLASGOW VS EDINBURGH RAP BATTLE) - YouTube
                                I had to watch it 3 times, I still am not sure of all those Scottish words, but mu favorite dis was the one where he said You smell bad like an Old Granny's Muff ..... and an accent that makes most girls Fanny Shut. Classic.
                                "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

Working...
                                X