Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• This random thought keeps coming back to haunt me. When ISIS grows weary of beheading and now burning people alive, what other horrors lie ahead?

When do they focus their atrocities on children?

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
        This random thought keeps coming back to haunt me. When ISIS grows weary of beheading and now burning people alive, what other horrors lie ahead?

When do they focus their atrocities on children?
        They already have.

Killed, maimed, raped and tortured a lot of innocent children.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I was thinking in terms of how they love to videotape their handy work.

Comment

• Its not even about their religion anymore......., they are just thinking up new shocking ways to kill innocent people. Its scary as fk if I'm honest.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• "Its scary as fk if I'm honest"
              ---------------Yes it is.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I think I need this shirt.

2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• What is that on the shirt?
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• a beard
                    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Must admit, glad DanO asked...... I didn't have a clue either.
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                        Must admit, glad DanO asked...... I didn't have a clue either.
                        Same here.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• A beard? You sure it isn't my mother being attacked by vultures a day after forgetting my 12th birthday and in the background a skyscraper shaped like a peener?

Wait. Nope. That's just a peener in the background.
                          Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• DanO, you appreciate obscure vocabulary. This is for you.

When your stomach grumbles, it's called, "borborygmus."
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• In case you were not aware, this one is for LFIJ.

It is illegal to be fat in Japan; the maximum waistline size for anyone age 40 and older is 35.4 inches.
                              I am wondering what the penalty is?

Comment

• With high enough pressure, peanut butter can be turned into diamonds.
                                Does this mean a Reeses cup has the potential to be a chocolate diamond?

........I know what I am getting my wife for Valentines Day. A bag of Reeses Cups and an instruction card that says just add pressure and you have jewelry.

Comment

Working...
                                X