Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    Ha! When it comes to inbreeding Alabama has nothing on Northern Michigan and Wisconsin...
    Yeah, but at least it's cold in Wisco and Mich. What's Bama's excuse?
    It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

Tough to turn down a cousin that looks like this ;)
      Attached Files
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

As opposed to this:
        Attached Files
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
          What? The Royal Baby is from Alabama?
          No, He said "rich" also
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

The best way to counter this kind of news is to turn the channel or turn it off. Unless they see that people aren't watching it, they're going to continue to give us a steady diet of tabloid news. As long as we lap it it up, we're going to be fed the chum.
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

It's a Random Thoughts thread, not a Let's be Reasonable thread **sigh**

;)

Comment

Trust me, being reasonable around here is a VERY random thought.

Comment

Crap, I'm Stuck In My Dentists Office And It's Full Of Women Oohing And Ahhing Over The Royal Spawn.

Comment

Was in London last week. You should see how the Mall and the palace were decked out awaiting the Royal Sprog. It's insane.

Im with CGVT on this pish..... I certainly don't give a fuck.
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• apparently Bill and kate did...

Comment

• Kate, and a fuck....., well I'd be interested in that if I'm honest.
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Just spent 15 minutes on google, and I finally understand the difference between Great Britain, the UK, England, Wales Scotland, Ireland and Northern Ireland.

I did it because I watched the British Open and saw Lee Westwood's name on the ESPN leader board next to flag that was not the Union Jack. And I thought, "I didn't know Westwood was from Switzerland!"

I now feel so much dumber because I actually wasted 15 minutes on something I couldn't really give a shit about.
                          It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• With you 100%, Kansas. I couldn't give a shit where Lee Westwood is from either.

Comment

• I'd have guess Lee Westwood was from Westwood, Socal

Comment

• A cousin of Clint Eastwood?

Comment

Working...
                                X