No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CGVT....... Is this your list or can I add to it with #5? ......

I'll start with #1 just in case.

I don't give a shit about:
    #1 Chris Evans' and his new Top Gear show. In fact, Fk off with it.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I loved the old Top Gear show. Won't they be back on Netflix?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
        CGVT....... Is this your list or can I add to it with #5? ......

I'll start with #1 just in case.

I don't give a shit about:
        #1 Chris Evans' and his new Top Gear show. In fact, Fk off with it.
        You can add to it if you want. I might be easier than having to go back and find the number. ;)
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
          I loved the old Top Gear show. Won't they be back on Netflix?
          When you say the old Top gear, do you mean recent old, or 80's /early 90's old? The 80's /early 90's old was decent. It actually spoke about cars. And affordable cars.
          Recent old with Clarkson, Hammond and May was just shit, although it had many fans. James May was worth watching, but Clarkson and Hammond are a couple of egotistical knobends. I was personally delighted when Clarkson had a tantrum and punched the Chef.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• I never saw the old ones. I probably would have liked it if it was more about affordable cars. I really liked Clarkson, May, and Hammond, and the stunts they pulled. I also liked Edd China and Mike Brewer in Wheeler Dealers, as far as other English shows go.

I'm not very discriminating when it comes to car shows. Put anything car related in front of me and I will likely watch it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
              I loved the old Top Gear show. Won't they be back on Netflix?
              Not Netflix though they went after it hard. It will be an Amazon prime show. Also it may not be a clone of TG, but I will watch it anyways.
              AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Thanks Top. I look for it on Amazon.

Comment

• Same, Bimmer. I too will watch most things car related....... It's Clarkson and Hammond that I cannot stand. Clarkson was on another show that I like last year here in the UK,......, he was a bellend on that too.
                  I never miss Wheeler Dealers. For me, the best, (and most realistic) car show.

Comment

• UberFacts ‏@UberFacts [ame="https://twitter.com/UberFacts/status/636535318624272384"]2m2 minutes ago[/ame] New research suggests has found that technology may be interfering with our ability to detect how others are feeling.

Ya think?
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                      UberFacts ‏@UberFacts 2m2 minutes ago New research suggests has found that technology may be interfering with our ability to detect how others are feeling.

Ya think?
                      How does that make you feel?
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Old.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• #5 Bruce Fucking Arians.

It's only pre-season and the announcers are already sucking his dick.

I hope they win three fucking games.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• When the hell did signs become signage?

"We need to get some signage to advertise our event"

How is that better than "We need to get some signs to advertise..."

Comment

• Soooooo, you don't like the word signage? You're welcome Marko.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• So, this signage conversation.........., can anyone join in?

Overheard a guy in a Costa coffee queue say, "Oh yes, I definitely like some cakeage with my coffee."

He may have thought it sounded funny...., I just thought he sounded like a total wanker.

Comment

Working...
                                X