Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sharkbait....

Tonight driving back to Queensferry, I took a different route due to major roadworks. I drove through the Ravelston area of Edinburgh and past the Edinburgh Museum of Modern Art. It was lit up outside and I just had to pull over and take a picture of it. My photo taking skills are absolute shit but I'll post the pictures anyway....., But I also post a google picture so you can see what it really says.

Instantly thought of you buddy and your signature note.

Attached Files
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Geez Marko, I thought you were channeling Islair with that picture until I read back over your post.
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
        Geez Marko, I thought you were channeling Islair with that picture until I read back over your post.
        Haha!! Did you look at my photos? You will see nothing resembling Islairs work. If I was as brilliant as Islair, I'd quit plumbing & heating!

Where is that guy? Pretty sure I asked that before but was told he was busy with a new house and bringing up several thousand bairns!
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Yes, I looked at your picture, and then I realized why you posted the other one. ;)

Islair posts from time to time on Facebook, but he's not even active on that as much as he used to be.

Comment

• Iphones eh? Yes, its not my photo taking skills, its the phones fault.

Comment

• You realize your picture is also sideways, right? :D

Comment

• I'll probably get roasted by y'all but watching the Jets vs Bills I really like both of their uniforms.

Comment

• They are aweful. Even Michael Sam could not make those work.
                  Attached Files
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Ryan Fitzpatrick is the best NFL QB......
                    at growing a full beard

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                      For Sharkbait....

Tonight driving back to Queensferry, I took a different route due to major roadworks. I drove through the Ravelston area of Edinburgh and past the Edinburgh Museum of Modern Art. It was lit up outside and I just had to pull over and take a picture of it. My photo taking skills are absolute shit but I'll post the pictures anyway....., But I also post a google picture so you can see what it really says.

Instantly thought of you buddy and your signature note.

Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                      Geez Marko, I thought you were channeling Islair with that picture until I read back over your post.
                      Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                      Haha!! Did you look at my photos? You will see nothing resembling Islairs work. If I was as brilliant as Islair, I'd quit plumbing & heating!

Where is that guy? Pretty sure I asked that before but was told he was busy with a new house and bringing up several thousand bairns!
                      Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                      Yes, I looked at your picture, and then I realized why you posted the other one. ;)

Islair posts from time to time on Facebook, but he's not even active on that as much as he used to be.
                      Thanks for the shout out, Marko69, been using those lyrics for a while now. I play that Marley song at open mic occasionally, one chorus, one verse, but he made it work. Shows my disappointment in the Lions, no matter how bad they are, more important thinks have taken over my life.

As for Isliar, he is doing fine. I speak with him on the telly from time to time.
                      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Marko69,

World class photos you took there. ;)

Yeah, don't quit your day job.
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• ^

In my defence, it was blowing an effin gale and tippin it down with rain. They would've been awesome if the weather had been better.

Ironic though......, stop to take photos of something saying everything is going to be alright..... Then 24hrs later?!

Comment

• I have heard statements like this by Military personell but not a Head of State.

Jay Towers ‏@JayTowers [ame="https://twitter.com/JayTowers/status/666940741944479744"]33m33 minutes ago[/ame] Wow! Putin Quote: "To forgive the terrorists is up to God, but to send them to him is up to me"
                            0 retweets 0 likes
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Sounds like Vlad ain't fucking around no more.

He's had all the windows in his house replaced with windows that have blast proof glass. Apparently they took ages to be Putin.

Yip, groan, it's shit. I'm blaming Pete @ the merchants.

Comment

• LOL! (had to read it twice...)
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X