Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dennis North could be a sibling. Next
    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Apple should make a feature for Siri where you can customize its voice.

I would love my iPhone to have the voice of Alan Rickman!!!
        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDTBiEOoslc"]Alan Rickman's Answering Machine - YouTube[/ame]
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• My wife was in a car accident yesterday. She is OK, the car is not.

I made a post about it on facebook, and the more religious of my friends made comments of God being with her, she is blessed etc etc.

The question I have for them is "Where the hell was he when the asshole that ran into her car wasn't paying attention to where he was going?"
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Turning water into wine?
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• "The question I have for them is "Where the hell was he when the asshole that ran into her car wasn't paying attention to where he was going?"
              ------------------------------I feel the exact same way. Read the book The Shack.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                Tough to turn down a cousin that looks like this ;)
                Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                As opposed to this:
                To me, it looks like the Packer girls are having a lot more fun than the blonde hair bimbo. Plus, the Packer girls could be transplants from AL.
                My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

My wife was in a car accident yesterday. She is OK, the car is not.

I made a post about it on facebook, and the more religious of my friends made comments of God being with her, she is blessed etc etc.

The question I have for them is "Where the hell was he when the asshole that ran into her car wasn't paying attention to where he was going?"
                  Very sorry to hear about the accident, great that she is ok. :-)

But in answer to your question..., where was he?......, he was with your wife! :-D
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

My wife was in a car accident yesterday. She is OK, the car is not.

You can blame Adam & Eve for trading Paradise for our own free will.:-)
                    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Very sorry to hear that CG. Glad the wife is OK.

But don't be too hard on those rednecks. All they really have is Jesus, NASCAR and inbreeding.

Comment

• God seems way too hard to understand sometimes, but I still have faith.

Comment

• It's a fools errand to ever try to understand a truly omniscient and all powerful being. Our limits just won't allow it.

And I loved LFIJs response!
                          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
                            God seems way too hard to understand sometimes, but I still have faith.
                            Car wrecks are easy. I have a hard time with God and crap like Sandy Hook.
                            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                              It's a fools errand to ever try to understand a truly omniscient and all powerful being. Our limits just won't allow it.

And I loved LFIJs response!
                              :D
                              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                                Car wrecks are easy. I have a hard time with God and crap like Sandy Hook.
                                They took God out of the schools.

Comment

Working...
                                X