No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
      Don't want to get too political in the Random thread,......., I have no opinion whatsoever on Donald Trumps recent words on the Muslim community entering America....., am totally "Switzerland" on it......., the reason I post is because I cannot wait for the next Bill Burr special where he will no doubt speak about it. Can just hear him...., "Can you believe the balls of that guy......,!"
      I understand some european countries have drives going to create bans on Trump entering their countries.

The guy is an embarassment. WTF is wrong with Americans?
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Yes Dpat, the UK petition is getting close to half a million. Only needs to be over 100K to get Parliament time. And wee Nicky Sturgeon doesn't want him back in Scotland......., and he's been stripped of his honourary degree from Aberdeen Uni. And this is a guy who could potentially be the next president of America?

ANYWAY, random thoughts. An engineer guy was just on the radio talking about the new underground rail link out of London......., every question he was asked, (7 or 8 questions) he answered beginning with "so". I zoned the fuck out. He can shove his railway up his erse.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I did not want to start a thread here, or in the Politics forum for this thought but, if it invokes discussion, Mods feel free to move it to the politics forum.

We are learning that the mother of the male shooter in the San Bernadino shooting knew her son and DIL were going to launch this attack. She has been put on the Terrorist Suspect List as a result. They believe Dad had knowledge also but do not have enough hard evidence to tie him in.

The couple dropped off their child to Mom as if going to a movie or the grocery store on their way to commit mass murder.

I believe the Department of Child welfare should take that child away from these cold blooded murderers and place it in a home where it will be loved and raised as a normal person and not a radicalized murderer.

Edit: If another nationality did this to them on their soil, they would kill all family members, complicant or not, as retribution.
          Last edited by Malto Marko; December 10, 2015, 07:04 AM.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Malto,

The Ca. CPS is totally incompetent! A child in Fresno was beaten to death my Mom's BF back in 2009. Prior to his death CPS had VISITED the home 6 times and had "observed" the child was being abused physically, emotionally & mentally. Yet they left the boy in the home.

After he died Mom & BF were both found guilty & thrown in jail. The Dad sued CPS for wrongful death got $8.4 million. But the appeals court reversed the decision so now it's back in court.

The Dad also requested back in 2009 copies of all of the reports regarding his son. To date, CPS has refused to provide them.

Additionally CPS officers cannot be held liable; criminally or otherwise; for their mistakes or oversights, as their "observations" are "judgement calls".

Comment

• Chick-Fil-A ... Easily great customer service for a fast food restaurant.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Everyone should have a Christmas wish list posted where people can see it. Every year I gotta rack my brains trying to remember strains of every conversation I've had this year. How intuitive do I gotta be??

Comment

• Less capitalist, more intuitive should set you up for Commercialmas just fine.
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• For the last 30 years I've asked for the same thing every year & I never get it.

A female midget with a flat head to put my beer on who can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

I usually get socks

Comment

• Last year I got a shirt, and a piece of ass. They were both too big!

...I know. Old joke.

Maybe you should ask for socks this year.

Comment

• UberFacts ‏@UberFacts [ame="https://twitter.com/UberFacts/status/677077480595988480"]1h1 hour ago[/ame] On Spotify, you could listen to a different version of “Silent Night” every night for 72 years.

Really?

This means over 26,000 renditions available to the public?

Wow!
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• If I had to choose between Silent Night for 72 years and Freebird for 24 years, I would just have to hope that Skynyrd didn't do Silent Night.

Comment

• The only thing funnier than a good nut shot is two good nut shots...
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Incredible accuracy displayed by those young men

Comment

• Anybody know what has happened to Islair? It appears that his last post was in March of this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X