No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farm life and Lions apathy from Minnesota???
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
      Farm life and Lions apathy from Minnesota???
      ......and 4 young boys to raise.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I remember him saying that he wasn't sure what kind of access he would have at the farm.

I hear that Marko is pretty connected to Minnesota happenings. Maybe he knows. ;)

Comment

• Certainly hoping he hasn't gone and got a poor woman sacked from her job, Bimmer.

According to the "Tribune" yesterday, a woman was sacked by her employers due to going a bit mental at a male colleague in a public office, (a bank I think) He was apparently jumping around pretending to have a light sabre, making swishing noises etc, (for hours) ......., she lost it and screamed, "You are not a fucking Jedi knight you asshole!"
          Found it quite amusing but........, was that you Islair?
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
            Certainly hoping he hasn't gone and got a poor woman sacked from her job, Bimmer.

According to the "Tribune" yesterday, a woman was sacked by her employers due to going a bit mental at a male colleague in a public office, (a bank I think) He was apparently jumping around pretending to have a light sabre, making swishing noises etc, (for hours) ......., she lost it and screamed, "You are not a fucking Jedi knight you asshole!"
            Found it quite amusing but........, was that you Islair?
            He was apparently jumping around pretending to have a light sabre, making swishing noises etc, (for hours)
            That sounds like our Islair.

Comment

• I am thinking that Amazon will have the same effect on Shopping Malls as the computer has had with the floral industry.

Death by contact.

Comment

• Pretty sure that has already happened, as evidenced by the malls that closed in the area as well as the reports that Black Friday sales were down because of online shoppers. Not all Amazon's fault, but they certainly were the trailblazers in that area.

Sorry for the impact to your industry, Mark.
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I still much prefer a local florist. You know what you are getting, and they generally provide more value ( better looking end result).

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                    I still much prefer a local florist. You know what you are getting, and they generally provide more value ( better looking end result).
                    It would work out best for all if the several national/international "order gathers" did not present a picture of an arrangement that would cost $75.00 and offer it to consumers for $34.99 delivered.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

Sorry for the impact to your industry, Mark.
                      We are adapting.

My comment about the malls comes from not noticing any stories on the news about the crowds and parking situations.

I have long avoided malls during the month of December so I can not testify first hand on crowd sizes.

Comment

( better looking end result).
                        You better believe it, Malto Marko is fucking gorgeous. Well......, I certainly don't think that, so don't get yer hopes up WRMM......., but Sacha thinks that. She's into the Italiany, Maltesey look......., why the Fk she married me is anyone's guess.

Let's hear some guesses, Trick!
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Big peens hurt so she found a way around that issue? ;)
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Anybody know what has happened to Islair? It appears that his last post was in March of this year.
                            Islair is doing fine, I speak with him often. He was here for the Lion/Packer game. Got his plate full with raising the young-uns and taking care of Timm Manor. Like many of us when the Lions are sucking hind teet, we have a tendency to migrate away from here.
                            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Thanks Shark. 'Glad to hear he is doing well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                                Big peens hurt so she found a way around that issue? ;)
                                LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X