Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
    Big peens hurt so she found a way around that issue? ;)
    OUCH!

(That's what she said!)

Seriously though, I've been assured my "on end" 3.97 is quite sufficient.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
      I remember him saying that he wasn't sure what kind of access he would have at the farm.

I hear that Marko is pretty connected to Minnesota happenings. Maybe he knows. ;)
      Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
      Certainly hoping he hasn't gone and got a poor woman sacked from her job, Bimmer.

According to the "Tribune" yesterday, a woman was sacked by her employers due to going a bit mental at a male colleague in a public office, (a bank I think) He was apparently jumping around pretending to have a light sabre, making swishing noises etc, (for hours) ......., she lost it and screamed, "You are not a fucking Jedi knight you asshole!"
      Found it quite amusing but........, was that you Islair?
      Well played, gentlemen. Well played.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
        We are adapting.

My comment about the malls comes from not noticing any stories on the news about the crowds and parking situations.

I have long avoided malls during the month of December so I can not testify first hand on crowd sizes.
        Where is your flower shop?
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Dearborn.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Mark, what was that building next to you that seems to be in the middle of renovation?
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• It was the former Real Estate office and the building I used to rent as my storefront. He extended it out about 9' to the ally in the back and put the entrances facing the west. He has room for 4 tenants but has no one under contract.

The interior of the Real Estate building was a mess as a few years back a water pipe on the upper floor burst and water ran for several days until it was noticed. It was so overtaken with black mold he had no choice but to gut it and start over.

I suspect when he completes the renovations (which have been in the works for 4 years but construction just started in July) he will be trying to sell the building. I do not think he has someone already lined up but he seems to have an inside cash source from abroad.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Ah...yeah I thought part of that was your store!!
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I know Stafford has a baby face & a wannabe lumberjack beard but his mustache is so light it looks almost non-existent. He kind of looks like an Amish douchbag.

Comment

• Originally posted by YT View Post
                    I know Stafford has a baby face & a wannabe lumberjack beard but his mustache is so light it looks almost non-existent. He kind of looks like an Amish douchbag.
                    Exactly

Worst FN beard

ever

Hey, I was about 31 miles from you Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon.

At 180 and 99 intersection during the bi-annual Sequioa run.
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Stafford's beard is bad but he has nothing on Joe Buck's awful beard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                        Exactly

Worst FN beard

ever

Hey, I was about 31 miles from you Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon.

At 180 and 99 intersection during the bi-annual Sequioa run.
                        I saw you post in the other thread. Should have called me. We could have hooked up. Of course my beard looks a little douche-y now. It's still growing back in.

Comment

• The poweball is $800+ million now. Someone has to win this eventually...

After taxes, let's say you get $400 million of that.... Maybe buying minor ownership of the Lions would be worth it?
                          If not, at least I would donate $100 million towards Michigan athletics. Finding families/ people that really are struggling would be great too. Kind of like the plot of "Seven Pounds."
                          or buy a pet Ocelot.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• When it hit $800 million, it said the lump sum payout was $496 million.

I also thought of Lions' ownership!!

Did you see this guy? haha

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btAbU1sPqIM"]"Hookers and Cocaine" with My Lottery Winnings - YouTube[/ame]
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• HA! Reminds of me of the old joke ...

I spent most my money on booze and women. And I wasted the rest of it.

Comment

• great answer. i hope he wins
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X