No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is "they" and how did "they" take God out of the schools?

And which God did they take out? Yaweh, Allah, Vishnu, Brahman, or Yehovah?
    Last edited by Tony G; July 28, 2013, 07:37 PM.
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
      Who is "they" and how did "they" take God out of the schools?

And which God did they take out? Yaweh, Allah, Vishnu, Brahman, or Yehovah?

Some homosexual-hating, funeral-picketing lovely people want there to once again be teacher-led Christian prayer in school. It is not enough that the children are allowed to openly express their beliefs.
      "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
      Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
        Some homosexual-hating, funeral-picketing lovely people want there to once again be teacher-led Christian prayer in school. It is not enough that the children are allowed to openly express their parents' beliefs.
        Forgot something, fixed it.
        "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
        Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Klinsmann has USMNT looking the best its ever looked

Comment

• how many people have gone to jail for removing the tags on their pillows and mattress?

Comment

• I was going to start a new thread for this but I guess it goes well here.

Things I don't give a shit about:

For starters...

1. College recruiting. I don't give a fuck. I don't want to see 18 year olds on TV doing the hat thing. I don't give a damn how many 5 star recruits a team gets. It just doesn't matter.

2. The Little League World Series. 12 year olds living their parent's dream should never be on TV. Stop it.

More to follow...
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• 3. Motor sports.

4. Extreme sports
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• 5. people who don't like motorsports
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I took the quotation marks that I had put around sports in deference to those that do give a shit about motor "sports".

Looks as if I should have left them...;)

Comment

• 6. American Idol and anyone that has anything to do with American Idol.

Comment

• 7. The Tour de Fraaaaaaaaaauuuuuunce

Comment

• 6. American Idol and anyone that has anything to do with American Idol.

Comment

• Yep. Her too^^^^

Comment

• communist!

Comment

• Most of the 5 star college recruits will probably never get to the NFL and a lot of them may not even play more than 1 yr of college sports due to injury or ineligibility.

Comment

Working...
                                X