Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point will all you assholes just believe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame]http://youtu.be/lkybcZ_stAk[/ame]
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Got to admit......, when this thread started, I did think, "ah well, that's the whole thing fkd again for the 21st season in a row for me as a Lions fan."
      Last edited by Marko69; November 24, 2013, 04:25 PM.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Jdoggie View Post
        I'm feeling a loss and a season collapse for the lions. I mean now is the perfect time given the bears and the packers are limping. Why run away with the division when it is so easy and we have ALL our starters healthy.
        You are strong with the force, trust your feelings Luke!

Comment

• Originally posted by dtrrman View Post
          Some just have to learn it the hard way.
          I ask:

Did any of us learn it the easy way? :x
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
            I ask:

Did any of us learn it the easy way? :x
            Some of those newbie kool aid drinkers are just finding out that the cool aid they are slurping is creosote. Personally, I learned in after the 5-0 loss to Dallas in the playoffs.

Comment

• too bad there were a few who got caught swallowing a full load too early.
              Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• At what point will all you assholes just believe.

Originally posted by dtrrman View Post
                You are strong with the force, trust your feelings Luke!
                Yeah it don't take much thought. I,be watched the lions so long and have learned that anytime they should win, they won't. Lions need to step up, they step down. They will lose to Green Bay on Tday and make Flynn look like Brady.

The saddest part of this is they are turning Calvin into just another Lion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• At what point will I stop believing? We have gotten there.
                  "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                  Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
                    At what point will I stop believing? We have gotten there.
                    Freudian slip?
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Fortunately, the thread title works both ways. It is now being directed back at Quarterjack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                        Freudian slip?
                        Nope
                        "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                        Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• I'll start believing when they can beat a gawdaam awful 2-win team at home when the fucking game matters, the playoffs are on the line, and they have a chance to win the gawdamn division for the first time since most of you were still worried if Santa was real.
                          It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• I loved it last week when they lost to a crappy Steelers team and they said, "You don't know our locker room. We'll get it right next week, so quit being so negative."

All I want to say is shut the fuck up and play, gawdammit. Quit talking and just fucking play. Oh sure, I'll be sitting there with my beer on Thursday waiting to barf up my turkey while the asshats piss away another game in the most ridiculous manner possible, but if anybody, ANYBODY, from that fucking organization tries to tell me on TV why I should be hopeful for a win on Thanksgiving...............well he can kiss my pimply, hairy, old man assssssssssssss.
                            It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• I thought it was hilarious when Billick was chastising the fans this afternoon for sitting on their hands and not making it hard for Tampa.

Then he saw in those last 5 minutes or so WHY the fans don't believe, and why they shouldn't.

100% pessimism/0% optimism. That's the only thing the Liedowns deserve.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamantine View Post
                                Good fucking job making this dumb ass thread and ruining the season. It was going so well until someone decided to count the chickens before they hatched and now we're fucked.
                                THIS. MY GOD, this.
                                "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

Working...
                                X