Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point will all you assholes just believe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is why I said a Lion fan should never talk trash. Never
    Last edited by CGVT; November 24, 2013, 09:52 PM.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• EXACTLY.
      "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• they're just arrogant
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Never.
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• God dammit.
            1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
              THIS. MY GOD, this.
              It didn't matter whether this thread was started or not. Anyone who has ever watched the Lions knew this was coming. Optimigos just haven,t watched long enough or just didn't,t want to see it. All the Lions do is talk about how they will be better. Been the same for 50 years. They will lose to the packers on tDay because they should because they always do.

Comment

• Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Jdoggie View Post
                  Yeah it don't take much thought. I,be watched the lions so long and have learned that anytime they should win, they won't. Lions need to step up, they step down. They will lose to Green Bay on Tday and make Flynn look like Brady.

The saddest part of this is they are turning Calvin into just another Lion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Calvin IS just another Lion

Comment

• Packers ... Flynn .... Field Day.

Philly .... Foles .... Field Day.

Ravens .... Flacco .... crappy day, but enough to get the job done.

Giants ... Manning .... playing for playoff spot , field day.

Vikings .... Ponder .... BWWWWWWAAAAAAAAA. Vikings pick up Vince Young. Crappy day passing but he runs for 3 TD, enough to win. Lions finish 6-10 and proclaim they have improved over last season.
                    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Sounds about right shark but they will probably win the giants game. I,m going 7-9 with raises for everyone at seasons end.

Comment

• I think they win this week....its the Lion way
                        AKA Dave Lubin

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Cunningham View Post
                          I think they win this week....its the Lion way
                          Lions by two TDs
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                            Lions by two TDs
                            ...and then the "why can't you assholes just believe" crowd gets back on its high horse, because the previous two games were a fluke.
                            The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
                              ...and then the "why can't you assholes just believe" crowd gets back on its high horse, because the previous two games were a fluke.
                              Yep. And then the Lions will crush those hopes by losing games that they "should" win.

Comment

• Has anybody heard from guitarjack? Is he holed up in a dark place somewhere, rocking back and forth repeating "I believe in the Schwartz, I believe in the Schwartz . . . ."

Comment

Working...
                                X