Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point will all you assholes just believe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dsred View Post
    That's "dickface".

Dickface. :-)

It's Dickstein, Moe Dickstein

The only logical explanation is:
    I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• not today either

Comment

• Aren't you going to kick him in the massive pirate bellend for saying "we" all the time, Cgvt?

I'm disappointed.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
          Aren't you going to kick him in the massive pirate bellend for saying "we" all the time, Cgvt?

I'm disappointed.
          That's not me, Marko. That's your buddy Gonz
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Uh oh, Lions turning it into a rout. buy stock in koolaid!
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• still no buying it, this should be 70-3

Comment

• Very dodgy memory, but yes you are correct....., it was Panoptes who first brought it to the fore. But regardless of that......, did we play well today or what?
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• hell no but a win that is expected is nice to see again.

way too many mistakes AND

I know Akers will still be on the team in 10 days.... that to me is very scary.
                  Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                    Very dodgy memory, but yes you are correct....., it was Panoptes who first brought it to the fore. But regardless of that......, did we play well today or what?
                    <grrrrrr>
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa NFL Pirate View Post
                      Yes, you said only...

That "only" Lombardi came while under "the moron brothers" & family...

That only Lombardi was acquired in this century...

You mentioned the Lions with the word "championships". How many of those "championships" resulted in a Lombardi (don't you hate when I use that "L" word?)?

[Yes, Mr. Dungy is a Detroit native who is revered here and still maintains a home here. Still active in this community, even raised his sons here while he coached in Indy.]

I still have no idea what Dungy has to do with the Lions not having one of those Lomb... (I won't even say it).
                      Lions beat Lombardi on the field.

Nuff said.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa NFL Pirate View Post
                        We realized the playoffs were for the most part unreachable at 0-8. But we are structurally sound as an organization (although it didn't APPEAR that way earlier this year). We will carry our momentum into next year.

A GOOD ORGANIZATION WHO HAS WON A LOMBARDI BEFORE KNOWS WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN...

Apparently the Lions think it's just about talent, it's not..

Cool. Name one guy, coach or player, still around from that Super Bowl win.

And no, jock strap quality control guy does not count.

Here's the bottom line. The game is played for the trophy. This isn't college - winning is all that matters, no matter how pretty or ugly, and no one can take the trophy away from you (even if you used Bounty Gate to win it). So hats off to your 2002 Bucs.

But this is the regular fucking season bro. The defending champion Ravens aren't shit. Nobody gives a fuck what they did last year. It counts for nothing right now.

The only time you should be thinking about NFL history is the offseason. That's when you pop in America's Game and relish the past. It is clear to us all that your offseason has already started because you're talking about your Super Bowl win.

Go ask your Saints buddies if they're talking about their Super Bowl (which is actually more relevant to today since the core of the team is still there). They will say,

No, we're talking about the Seattle Fucking Seahawks because that's our next game. We brag about the Super Bowl in the offseason like any sane human being.

Originally posted by Tampa NFL Pirate View Post
                        Believe it or not, one reason is -

Josh Freeman...

Let's face it QB CLASS 2009 were only a hodge podge of hopes and dreams. Each of the 3 QB's had qualities that would have you essentially worshiping them (in a football sense) initially.

ALL OF THEM HAVE FUNDAMENTAL PROBLEMS THAT CAN'T SEEM TO BE CORRECTED...

Jets and Bucs got rid of THEIR cancers. We're now waiting to see how long the Lions ride THEIRS out...
                        "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                        Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• "Very dodgy memory, but yes you are correct....., it was Panoptes who first brought it to the fore. But regardless of that......, did we play well today or what
                          ----------------------------Yes they did. Started out with me saying SOL, but they dominated in every aspect of the game.

"hell no but a win that is expected is nice to see again."
                          --------------------------You're fucking high. Did they make some mistakes........sure. Did they kick the Packers ass.......Yep. Look at the stats. Packer fans are saying this is the worst game the Packers have played in years. Maybe that had something to do with the Lions KICKING their ASS!!!

Look, I'm not happy about the previous two weeks but to ignore what happened yesterday is completely biased. They kicked the Packers ass.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIN36NweL6I"]Hot Chocolate - You sexy thing 1975 - YouTube[/ame]
                            You feeling strong my friend? Call me elf one more time.

Comment

• IL - That's going to leave a mark
                              The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• lol
                                "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                                Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

Working...
                                X