Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point will all you assholes just believe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think he jumped off the bridge between La La Land and Smurf Island
    The only logical explanation is:
    I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Your avatar....., fire gym shorts....., and he's wearing a shitty matt Stafford sidearm throwing, overthrowing, INT infested jersey. He's maybe slightly confused, but his sign is correct.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• The Big Three Optimigos are observing the shame of silence. Once again, they were proven 100% wrong, and the Pessimistas were proven 100% right. This team does not deserve our faith. They do not deserve our support. They do not deserve our enthusiasm.

They deserve ridicule and scorn. And that's all they will get until they SHOW US things have changed.

Comment

• A team culture that loves to talk the talk but has yet learned to even crawl, is a recipe for enduring disaster.
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post
            no, it really is an all time low
            Remember when we talked about 0-16 not being the bottom, the real low is still coming.

Perhaps this was it.

It felt to natural for me to officially label it the bottom though.

Gotta take a few months and reflect, regroup.
            Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• The Lions hit rock bottom so often that we have no frame of reference for it anymore. It's become a default state.

Comment

• the Lions have hit more Rock Bottoms than Jim Neighbors...........

Comment

• Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post
                  the Lions have hit more Rock Bottoms than Jim Neighbors...........
                  Dan V,

Reference your newly ler-ned word from yesterday in the urban dictionary. ;-)
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Or Dwayne Johnson

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                      The Big Three Optimigos are observing the shame of silence. Once again, they were proven 100% wrong, and the Pessimistas were proven 100% right. This team does not deserve our faith. They do not deserve our support. They do not deserve our enthusiasm.

They deserve ridicule and scorn. And that's all they will get until they SHOW US things have changed.
                      The team deserves ridicule and scorn he says. This is why the Gonz inspired arrogant blowhard act must go on. It's like you think Stafford and the boys just didn't try hard enough.

And with generalities like this, I can see how you get to 100%. Talent was the debate, that is the debate you lost and a quick comparison of your posts from last year around this time and the posts made from earlier this fall show you admitted you were wrong. You don't praise a weatherman for predicting rain every sunny day, and he doesn't get credit when he changes his forecast right before a deluge. He is just a dumbass weatherman. You change the channel.
                      The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• talent is still very debatable.

calling your self the victor does not settle the argument

Comment

• The talent is overrated. The big free agent acquisition was alone by himself pouting on the bench because of yet another costly fumble. He wasn't trying hard at anything other than pouting. It was so bad that Theo Riddick had to go in because Reggie was worthless.

The QB is the lynchpin of this alleged talent yet he could have thrown 5 ints yesterday. He keeps on throwing ridculous passes into coverage.

The Megatron receiver was awful on Monday night.

You overrate the talent and always have. They'll string together a couple of quarters that point to something bigger, but we never see it.

Comment

• They didn't really seem to try hard yesterday. Season on the line and they come out and lay a big fat egg in the first quarter. Losing 13-3 to a piece of shit Giants team!

Then they come out in the second half, make a couple plays to get them going, and are up 20-13. After they get a lead they go into clock kill mode. I realize the defense was dominating the Giants in the second half up to that point but its like this team doesn't realize no lead is safe in today's NFL. I've seen teams come back from double digit deficits to tie/take leads in games.

These arrogant bastards think they are too good for that to happen. Then when Stafford sails a pass like he is prone to do, Fauria tips it and it ends up going the other way for 6. If we had not just settled on a 7 point lead this game could have been won and that pick six not matter.
                            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• What happened to all the creative ways Bush was going to be used? Seems like they used up all those creative ideas about 3 weeks into the season and other teams figured them out pretty quickly.

Joique Bell is a better all around back right now.

Comment

• No doubt, Joique Bell is much better.

Comment

Working...
                                X