Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point will all you assholes just believe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Deuce been lately? I haven't seen him since halftime of Week 1.

I hope he's okay.

Comment

• One word- apathy.

I can't believe it myself. I just can't seem to care.
      Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
        1 of those td's was garbage, and wasn't there a pick six?
        Lions have only scored 24 points excluding the garbage time points and the pick 6.
        Not good.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• need more weaponz
          The only logical explanation is:
          I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
            Where's Deuce been lately? I haven't seen him since halftime of Week 1.

I hope he's okay.
            Honestly, the concussion issue and the Dallas playoff game last year are slowly pushing me away from the NFL. I got up at 8 am and was excited to watch the Premier League more than I was to watch the the NFL at 1 pm. The NFL has a storyline to each game, it feels like the refs script their penalties. Not just one game, but I have noticed a lot of it through the years.
            Last edited by Deuce; September 21, 2015, 06:10 PM.
            The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post
              need more weaponz
              Well ffs, they did bring in Moore, as in Lance to settle the system.

Fumble
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                  Honestly, the concussion issue and the Dallas playoff game last year are slowly pushing me away from the NFL. I got up at 8 am and was excited to watch the Premier League more than I was to watch the the NFL at 1 pm. The NFL has a storyline to each game, it feels like the refs script their penalties. Not just one game, but I have noticed a lot of it through the years.
                  All I will tell you is if you're looking for a pure sport free of bullshit, the EPL (or any of the FIFA-associated futbol leagues) are NOT the place you're gonna find it.

That said... I feel ya on that. The CTE controversy is one that makes it hard for me to support the NFL more than tangentially myself.

Not so much the CTE itself (at this point, anyone still in the NFL should know the risks and if they are still playing, so be it), but how the NFL covered it up for what looks like decades to prevent players and fans from making that informed decision in the first place.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                    All I will tell you is if you're looking for a pure sport free of bullshit, the EPL (or any of the FIFA-associated futbol leagues) are NOT the place you're gonna find it.
                    Truer words have never been spoken.

Although don't say "Futbol"......, only stupid cunts say that.
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• The concussion issue will haunt football in general for a long time. I think a lot of the measures done will mitigate issues going forward but for 30 years there will be fallout from things from the last 40 years.

As it is, football is suffering as a sport. I don't know about anywhere else but it is hurting in Michigan. They had to start 8 man football in Michigan to deal with a lot of schools not being able to field 11 man teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                        Truer words have never been spoken.

Although don't say "Futbol"......, only stupid cunts say that.
                        Well, if I call it football here, people are going to think I'm talking about American Football. And calling it soccer is kinda disrespectful to the rest of the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          The concussion issue will haunt football in general for a long time. I think a lot of the measures done will mitigate issues going forward but for 30 years there will be fallout from things from the last 40 years.

As it is, football is suffering as a sport. I don't know about anywhere else but it is hurting in Michigan. They had to start 8 man football in Michigan to deal with a lot of schools not being able to field 11 man teams.

yep, class B high school where I live, a consistent winner, has 18 kids on the varsity. A nearby class D school, one of the most successful programs in the state, has 13 kids on the varsity.

Comment

• (FIFA associated football leagues) ------> people would've thought you were speaking of American football? Well then those people are the stupid cunts!
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                              (FIFA associated football leagues) ------> people would've thought you were speaking of American football? Well then those people are the stupid cunts!
                              Point to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                The concussion issue will haunt football in general for a long time. I think a lot of the measures done will mitigate issues going forward but for 30 years there will be fallout from things from the last 40 years.

It's alive and well in my area. Over 60 kids on each middle school team with hopes to play HS. Every school around here has the same problem.
                                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Working...
                                X