Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point will all you assholes just believe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and coffee....
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Hey, Malto. I have this great idea for a new business. We open a coffee shop and call it "Bottoms Up" coffee shop. You're an entrepreneur. What do you think?
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Originally posted by DanO View Post
        Hey, Malto. I have this great idea for a new business. We open a coffee shop and call it "Bottoms Up" coffee shop. You're an entrepreneur. What do you think?
        I am thinking it might be a bit too much of a "nitch" business.

However, it has a catchy name and a sexy theme.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

It's a burgeoning business. We have to get in on the ground floor. I'm going to look for sales on Tygon tubing. Maybe we can start this from the back of the flower shop and move forward from there.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

You could do an upsale in the texture or shape of the nozzles
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Originally posted by DanO View Post
              Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
              I am thinking it might be a bit too much of a "nitch" business.

However, it has a catchy name and a sexy theme.
              You two aren't hipster dufus enough to run/work in a coffee shop.
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

DanO could pass for it. He absorbed it by osmosis working in A2 all those years

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                  I lol'd
                  AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

I suppose the thread title still works for the theme even...

Comment

"You two aren't hipster dufus enough to run/work in a coffee shop."
                      -----------------------We're not working it. We're owning it. We'll hire those people. :-)

"DanO could pass for it. He absorbed it by osmosis working in A2 all those years"
                      -----------------------------Nice. Very nice.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                        You kiddin me?

I believe I still have a couple of leisure suits which will be the next hot fashion item.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

I'll believe when they dominate the teams they should and they compete every week without stupid penalties and mistakes.

Comment

I believe they will make the playoffs and possibly win one in the division round....that's about it.
                            AKA Dave Lubin

Comment

thus garnering a harder schedule next season, and win 6 games because of it.

No matter what happens this season, they have to have a really good showing next season too for the masses to believe.
                              AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                              2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                              3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                              4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                              5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                              6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                              7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

Originally posted by Islair View Post
                                thus garnering a harder schedule next season, and win 6 games because of it.

No matter what happens this season, they have to have a really good showing next season too for the masses to believe.
                                Well, with the way schedules are now, there's very little flex to them (I think it's two games that are decided by your results the previous year).

Comment

Working...
                                X