Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point will all you assholes just believe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Datfroggy View Post
    Care to put your money where your big yap is?

I'll take the Lions @ +30. How about a $50 wager?

The winner donates the money to the forum.

Go Lions!
    I don't gamble, much less with you.

Comment

• No. He just spews bullshit on an internet forum... Ha!
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
        I don't gamble, much less with you.

Flounder......... Flounder................... Flounder

I knew you would flounder out when you get challenged on your big yap.

Make an exception this time and show what you lack in brains you have in balls. It's for a good cause. It will help the forum.

I got Lions +30. We on?

Go Lions!
        AAL 2017: Zach "in the beanstalk" Zenner

Comment

• If you're giving points chemi I want in on this too
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            If you're giving points chemi I want in on this too
            He's giving +30.

He's so confident there's no way he wouldn't take all bets.

Go Lions!

Comment

• Originally posted by Datfroggy View Post
              Flounder......... Flounder................... Flounder

I knew you would flounder out when you get challenged on your big yap.

Make an exception this time and show what you lack in brains you have in balls. It's for a good cause. It will help the forum.

I got Lions +30. We on?

Go Lions!
              When I donate to this forum, I do it. I don't need some stupid game with a shitty little troll who thinks he's clever.

Comment

• He's so confident he won't take 1 bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                  He's so confident he won't take 1 bet.
                  What part of "I don't gamble" was unclear?

The Frog Troll wants to play a sucker's bet based on technicalities. What does it really matter if the Lions lose by 20, 30, or 40? The difference is cutting a line where he can claim he was the winner no matter what.

It's not a game I'll play even if I was so inclined.

If it's a matter of funding the forum, we can put down matching $50s. But it's not about the money. It's about him thinking he's getting over. The entire "bet" to the forum is just the way he can look like the good guy while being his usual shitposter self.

Comment

When I donate to this forum, I do it. I don't need some stupid game with a shitty little troll who thinks he's clever.
                    Flounder,

Got it!

You're floundering out again after flapping your gums like a retard who thinks he's so smart.

Flounder away you coward jelly fish. Life is hard. It's even harder when you have no brains or balls.

Go Lions!

Comment

• The only way to get out of this one is to go camping...
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yes, because dropping a bunch of juvenile insults is the height of sophistication.

You sure showed me.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                          The only way to get out of this one is to go camping...
                          I'm not Gonz.

Again, if the Frog Troll really cares about funding the forum, I'm more than willing to drop matching $50 with him. Let him put his money where his mouth is without resorting to stupid bets.

But if all he wants is to get over, he can get over himself.

Comment

• For the record, yes... the whole "fortyburger" bit was mocking him (he got that much right at least). Are the Lions ACTUALLY gonna lose by 30? Most likely not. Fourteen? Twenty? How bad would the beating really have to be to get the Frog Troll to shut up?

So, no, I'm not interested in taking his stupid bet, even if I was inclined to do so.

Comment

The entire "bet" to the forum is just the way he can look like the good guy while being his usual shitposter self.
                              Flounder,

It's actually me challenging pompous gum flappers like yourself. As usual, you flounder away like the dork that you are.

Go Lions!

Comment

For the record, yes... the whole "fortyburger" bit was mocking him (he got that much right at least). Are the Lions ACTUALLY gonna lose by 30? Most likely not. Fourteen? Twenty? How bad would the beating really have to be to get the Frog Troll to shut up?

So, no, I'm not interested in taking his stupid bet, even if I was inclined to do so.
                                Okay, Flounder

I'll give you a break. Give me Lions +20.

$50 bucks to the forum.

We on?

Comment

Working...
                                X