Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point will all you assholes just believe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
    I haven’t seen them actually but I generally keep pretty up to date with Lions articles, can you point me in the direction?

Have read some good ones from Mlive, Freep and POD. Cominsky talking about wanting to come back was a breath of fresh air.

Best wishes to you too sir and all Lions fans!
    Thanks.

Check anything that Futureshock or me, whatever_gong82 have posted in at least the last 2-3 weeks, by clicking on our profile pages, and sorting through our replies.

I've posted stuff from the Freep along with the Detroit News (paywall), and also the Athletic (paywall) as well, with the entire columns copied and posted online.

Future has been busy as well, with all his sources also.

Take care of you and yours!!

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
    My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
      I haven’t seen them actually but I generally keep pretty up to date with Lions articles, can you point me in the direction?

Have read some good ones from Mlive, Freep and POD. Cominsky talking about wanting to come back was a breath of fresh air.

Best wishes to you too sir and all Lions fans!
      Try these:

Lions News Thread 2023 NFL FREE AGENCY
      April 27th - 29th 2023 NFL draft
      2023 NFL Draft - Mock drafts and games thread
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• One can always go to you tube.
        since the Lions went on that run last year a bunch of artificial fans who never covered the Lions started propping up.
        But there a a few who put out good commentary and rehash what the scribes have been writing

Comment

• #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
            Hey, Deb:

I'm glad that you loved the Speilman article I posted earlier today.

Thanks.

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
            My friend Ken L

Comment

• Loved it!!
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• December 16, 2018, 01:42 PM
                The great thing about this thread is that it was when GJ was young and "believed." He's since been Lionized and turned into a cynical and bitter hater like the rest of us, but this thread will always resurface to remind him of when he was young and cute.

He'll probably show it to his kids one day.​
                Great to see guitarjack87 come back to reflect on his old thread.

Last edited by unknown lions fan; March 23, 2023, 09:18 PM.
                The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Glad to see your dumb ass anti-vax ignorant ass re-visit a thread where people with actual thoughts to contribute have discourse..
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Love is all around us lol

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                      Love is all around us lol
                      Jordan?
                      2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Lol
                        hopefully horizontal on the ground

Comment

Working...
                        X