Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point will all you assholes just believe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Desert Lion View Post
    IDK, the GB-NYG game got changed from primetime and replaced with KC-DEN this week. Don't know if they would do that to the Peckers twice.
    I didn't realize that this was a flexed game. I would love to see the packers lose another prime time game. Fuck those fuckers

Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
    To be honest .... with or without Rodgers I expect them to beat the Pack ... at home ... on Thanksgiving. The Packs defense is nothing special and Rodgers will have a hard time matching score for score against Stafford if he has a full compliment of weapons (Bush, Calvin, Burleson).

The Pack will really miss Cobb and Nelson and Jones are the big physical receivers that Jeffrey and Marshall are that gave our DB's fits.
    You may be right, but I think Rodgers makes that much of a difference.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Originally posted by Kansas View Post
      Dano talking about opening a coffee enema shop, and he throws out this beauty:
      Hey, my subconscious was at the top of it's game. :-)
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

I see them as either "They should win this one" or "have a chance to win this one." Though if I were to think about it, I see them losing one of the remaining games against the NFC East (probably the Giants, who have been leaps and bounds better the last few weeks), and the Packers if Rodgers is anywhere near 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
          To be honest .... with or without Rodgers I expect them to beat the Pack ... at home ... on Thanksgiving. The Packs defense is nothing special and Rodgers will have a hard time matching score for score against Stafford if he has a full compliment of weapons (Bush, Calvin, Burleson).

The Pack will really miss Cobb and Nelson and Jones are the big physical receivers that Jeffrey and Marshall are that gave our DB's fits.
          Completely agree, Mass Couldn't have said it better.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Re: At what point will all you assholes just believe.

By the time Lions play the Giants, the playoff picture will be much clearer. It may mean a home playoff game and with it being a home game, I like the Lions chances. I think the Eagles game may be an issue.
            Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony G View Post
              Would you call that shop Flush N' Flowers?
              I was thinking Buds and Beans.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Lion View Post
                By the time Lions play the Giants, the playoff picture will be much clearer. It may mean a home playoff game and with it being a home game, I like the Lions chances. I think the Eagles game may be an issue.
                concur on the eagles
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

There is a good chance they finish the season 13-3. Thanksgiving is the question mark game. The last 7 games remind me of the cake schedule the 95 team had. That was the year they rallied with 7 straight wins against a soft schedule to get into the playoffs. Big difference here is they were 3-6 and this team is 6-3.

Comment

Come on guys. Can I just go to the book of cliches and say...ONE GAME AT A TIME, please. One game at at time.
                    AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

Like!
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Originally posted by Niffla View Post
                        Come on guys. Can I just go to the book of cliches and say...ONE GAME AT A TIME, please. One game at at time.
                        I want the players to take that approach, but I'm not a player. I don't need to be constrained by cliches, neither should you.

Comment

Anything less than 5-2 to finish and 11 wins would be a disappointment given how things are lining up right now. It starts by taking care of business against an inferior team this week in Pitt.

Comment

I just realized by answering this post, someone out there must consider me an asshole.
                            {Got it tee'd up for y'all}.
                            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                              Couple Addicted to Coffee Enemas, Up to Four Times a Day
                              What the crap?
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                I want the players to take that approach, but I'm not a player. I don't need to be constrained by cliches, neither should you.
                                Shut up, froot cake. I'm all about cliches. I woke up this morn and told myself, "today...I am going to give 110%". I'm also taking it one hour at a time. No fuck that, one minute at a time. I even got a compliment from the boss today. Know what I said?

"I just take what the customer gives me".

Haters gonna hate.
                                Last edited by Niffla; November 15, 2013, 01:54 PM.
                                AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

Working...
                                X