Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point will all you assholes just believe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Told you you should've believed" thread after they win the SB is going to be proper insufferable for some people. Hopefully everyone will be so much out of their face on beer for a week to even care.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
      The "Told you you should've believed" thread after they win the SB is going to be proper insufferable for some people. Hopefully everyone will be so much out of their face on beer for a week to even care.
      If that happens... Oh my god. Insufferable is not nearly a strong enough word.
      1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• Unless they didn't deserve the win and it comes down to a 72 yard field goal by Ebron.
        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• If the Lions win a Super Bowl, no one on this forum is going to care one tenth of one shit how insufferable the Optimigos are. We will all be overjoyed their belief the Lions will find that acorn finally came to fruition.

The mead will flow and the revelry will sound from the mountains for three days. In that span not a sour word will spill forth, for the punishment shall be to taketh the heathen's tongue and sacrifice it upon the altar.

Comment

• I think I am aroused.
            Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
              I think I am aroused.
              Must have been the tongue reference.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Trust me, I won't be strutting around spouting "tol-you-so."
                "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• This is the year. This is the year they have to step up and have that Baltimore end of the year run. They have the D for it.

There's no guarantee they'll get this chance again with Suh likely leaving. Grab that brass ring and SIEZE THE MOMENT.

Beat GB, get the number 2 seed and the first round bye. If other things happen the number one seed is waiting.

As the past has shown us, opportunities like this are hard to come by. No guarantees another will happen quickly. Make the stars align.

Show me.
                  Apathetic No More.

Comment

• I believe in Harvey Dent.

Comment

• Suh isn't leaving

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        Suh isn't leaving
                        Now that is an amazing statement with no fact to back it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          Suh isn't leaving
                          Nope that angry little #20 avatar said Suh would have to deal with HIM if he left. Suh is staying out of fear....

Comment

• He'll be franchised. It's simple really.

Comment

• I'm no salary cap expert, but everything I can recall reading says that franchising him would be cost prohibitive, especially since it's his rookie contract and it had some heavy backloading.
                              The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• I'm not so sure.

I will agree if they get a bye and even into the NFC Championship game but, lose next week and lose in the first round of the playoffs and the only reason to pay him $25 mil next year will be to cut or trade Johnson.

Comment

Working...
                                X