Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point will all you assholes just believe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoaryFontes View Post

Still here. Just not much to be excited about these last couple of years.
    Whit? Nothing to be excited about?

Recently the wife would say, “how about some sex, darling?”
    I’d say, “Nope, politics thread, honey. Must dash!”

(FTR..... the wife has never Fucking said that. Well, not to me)
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Silly politics threadist.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• When LFIJ comes back. We got Froot and Jaadam back. Just need him back. I fear you bawsacks broke him good. Dammit
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• The Lions are putting a serious football foundation down here.

I don’t want to get drunk on the Kool Aid, but Dorsey, the coaching crew, Holmes and Spielman are serious people.

54 gets a lot of credit from where I’m standing. It’s early days but there are some shoots of green that the Lions are starting to behave like an NFL franchise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
            When LFIJ comes back. We got Froot and Jaadam back. Just need him back. I fear you bawsacks broke him good. Dammit
            Na man. Jeremy was a good sport with a wicked sense of humour. Think he quit the forum for other reasons.

I can say this though, Jer if you’re reading this....... since you left, the Richo TIGES have been awesome! You’ve were the jinx from 2010 - 2017........ ya bawbag!
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• 😆

Hope all is well with everyone in here, this forum was my home for a long time while I was growing up.

Figure I would resurrect my magnum opus for one more quick go round. Can't curse the team if the season is over!

Go Lions.
              1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• Whelp, I think the answer to your age old question is, "About now." They have a young team actually ascending; but now the hard part of building a team begins.

We'll see if Holmes and Campbell are up to the task.

Comment

• and now there are expectations......

Comment

• I believe in MCDC
                    "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                    Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by guitarjack87 View Post
                      😆

Hope all is well with everyone in here, this forum was my home for a long time while I was growing up.

Figure I would resurrect my magnum opus for one more quick go round. Can't curse the team if the season is over!

Go Lions.
                      Guitar Jack!!!!!

Will Ferrell Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
                        I believe in MCDC
                        I believe and actually mean it this time
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I believe.

Sheila Hamp Ford has been a shot in the arm for this franchise. It's clear she actually cares and is really involved without being controlling. Smart enough to get good people who know football and care about the Lions in and around her and has been integral to the whole culture change. MCDC has created a place where players want to be and players want to stay when they're here and he's learning as a coach (cool, pro performance at Lambeau). Holmes has had two of the best drafts in the NFL over the last couple of years and has found diamonds and solid starters in the later rounds. Most of these rookies are delivering, we've got the rookie sack record in the history of the NFL. Goff has been very good this season but he's still not a guy who is ever going to carry you to a Super Bowl. He can definitely be the Alex Smith or better character though.

We are entering a period where we can dominate the NFC North. The Vikings are old, 28th by DVOA and essentially had a freak season. The Packers are on the decline for the forseeable future. The Bears have a lot of cap/picks but no proven GM using them and are a way off.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
                            I believe.

Sheila Hamp Ford has been a shot in the arm for this franchise. It's clear she actually cares and is really involved without being controlling. Smart enough to get good people who know football and care about the Lions in and around her and has been integral to the whole culture change. MCDC has created a place where players want to be and players want to stay when they're here and he's learning as a coach (cool, pro performance at Lambeau). Holmes has had two of the best drafts in the NFL over the last couple of years and has found diamonds and solid starters in the later rounds. Most of these rookies are delivering, we've got the rookie sack record in the history of the NFL. Goff has been very good this season but he's still not a guy who is ever going to carry you to a Super Bowl. He can definitely be the Alex Smith or better character though.

We are entering a period where we can dominate the NFC North. The Vikings are old, 28th by DVOA and essentially had a freak season. The Packers are on the decline for the forseeable future. The Bears have a lot of cap/picks but no proven GM using them and are a way off.
                            Amen to this. Shelia should get all the credit in the world. They did the hiring process properly and showed patience within the ranks.

MCDC is exactly what the franchise needed and Holmes is a f’ing genius. His drafting back to back years have been awesome.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Example: https://twitter.com/nolanbianchi/sta...6DUrQZ-426vi2Q

It’s very rare to hear this kind of gushing praise about the Lions from Lions players. This is culture that comes from Sheila at the top and MCDC is the lightning rod that sets the tone.

How do you embed tweets?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
                                How do you embed tweets?
                                First: Grab the URL for the tweet. A lot of times they have extra crap on the end. You only need to copy the part I highlighted below:

image.png

Next, make sure you're in the Advanced Editor (click the A button above the area where you post) and then click the blue Twitter icon. Paste that URL between the TWEET tags:

Screenshot:

image.png

If you find it easier, you can also type out the TWEET tags instead of using the button, just follow the same format shown above.​
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X