X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    MON THE CABBAGE!
    TUES the Gassy Farts!
    Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• WED the Imodium.

Comment

• THURS ...., still celebrating!

2-0 Cabbage....... Get it fucking right up yeez ya sheep pumpin bstds
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Thought I'd post this on here......., I know 99.5% of the forum couldn't give a monkeys tit, but there are 0.5% semi interested and who will read it. And when the goals appear on YouTube, I'll post them too, because they are worth it. It really was a defensive master class by Hibernian last night....... No one was getting past Liam Fontaine or Paul Hanlon last night, not even Lionel Messi. <----, ok, maybe the bevvy hasn't quite worn off yet, but they were damn good.

Last edited by Marko69; September 24, 2015, 03:00 AM. Reason: Forgot to post link.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• AAL Quintez Cephus
            If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Thanks , Dean. That thumbs up actually means more to me than just about the football, buddy. Genuinely felt shit about the "fuckers" reply...... I even said to the wife, "aw no , I've pissed off Lions Dean!" Lol . So cheers, bud.

Comment

Thought I'd post this on here......., I know 99.5% of the forum couldn't give a monkeys tit, but there are 0.5% semi interested and who will read it. And when the goals appear on YouTube, I'll post them too, because they are worth it. It really was a defensive master class by Hibernian last night....... No one was getting past Liam Fontaine or Paul Hanlon last night, not even Lionel Messi. <----, ok, maybe the bevvy hasn't quite worn off yet, but they were damn good.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/34265400
                Pffft, Aberdeen.
                The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Had to goggle "pffft".

Am I right that you mean, "so what, they're pish?"

On a European scale, yes, pffft, Aberdeen..... In fact, pffft, Scottish football really. But they are supposedly one of the best of the pile at the moment...... And the Cabbage & Ribs brushed them aside with ease.

DON'T "PFFFT" ALL OVER THE GLORY YA BAWSAC!

Comment

• It hasn't been the same since Rangers had their troubles.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      It hasn't been the same since Rangers had their troubles.
                      Those cocky Glasgow twats thought they'd show everyone that they are almost back to being "mighty" again on Tuesday......, at Ibrox Stadium no less......., humped 3-1 by top flight St Johnstone!

Always nice to see the weedgie bstds defeated and brought back down to Earth.

Comment

Thanks , Dean. That thumbs up actually means more to me than just about the football, buddy. Genuinely felt shit about the "fuckers" reply...... I even said to the wife, "aw no , I've pissed off Lions Dean!" Lol . So cheers, bud.
                        I really should have put a smiley after Fuckers! Glad it was a good win after your downbeat post!
                        AAL Quintez Cephus
                        If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Swiss prosecutors open a criminal investigation against Sepp Blatter, the head of the world football body Fifa.

REALLY? Holy shit, I'm shocked!

About fucking time.

Comment

• Not to worry, FIFA has got this under control:

[ame="https://twitter.com/martynziegler/status/647449516317233153"]https://twitter.com/martynziegler/status/647449516317233153[/ame]

Comment

Had to goggle "pffft".

Am I right that you mean, "so what, they're pish?"

On a European scale, yes, pffft, Aberdeen..... In fact, pffft, Scottish football really. But they are supposedly one of the best of the pile at the moment...... And the Cabbage & Ribs brushed them aside with ease.

DON'T "PFFFT" ALL OVER THE GLORY YA BAWSAC!
                              Heh, Kurt Cobain was from Aberdeen Washington 30 miles outside Seattle, it was in a Coabain documentary where one of the interviewees told a story where Cobain went up to Seattle to record some tracks and the guy recording the material went "Pffft, Aberdeen" when Cobain told him where he was from.

I can't hear Aberdeen and not just say it aloud. or type it. But back to Soccer, Man City looks like the UCL loss to Juventus stunted their momentum, they lost to West Ham and now look catchable. Whod'a thunk that the season wasn't over in mid September?
                              The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• The Hammers are pretty good this year. Man City is going to still run away and hide. Chelsea is in trouble, they were lucky to have Mourinho's personal punching bag last week.

Aberdeen is the hometown of Daniel Bryan, WWE has been in free fall since his injury after Wrestlemania XXX. The one-two punch of losing CM Punk and then Bryan in a half year has crippled the product.
                                Last edited by froot loops; September 28, 2015, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X