No announcement yet.

Forum Greatest Hits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come on come on people maybe I missed it. But it has to be PURPLE PRIDE pre superbowl obnoxious Bragoff on his beloved Minnesota Vikings. Hell I was skiing at Lake Louise in alberta Canada when I herd the final score on the bus ride home with two Minnesotans onboard. Was upset later that the hotel had no internet.

Comment

The hate for Favre thread was pretty good.
      "Maybe next year."

"If we rebuild it they will win."

Comment

Originally posted by RoaryFontes View Post
        The hate for Favre thread was pretty good.
        they sold out the upcoming Farve jersey retirement festival at Puker Stadium.
        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

Of course they did. He was the Lord and Savior, the god of pale faced paunchy sweating cheese heads. They save each of his levi jean commercials on a dvd that they label as 'photos' and hide with the rest of their 1980's hustlers in the pole barn behind the push mower that they use because their wife is worried about their cholesterol and wanted them to 'get more exercise' .

The best way to ward a Packer fan off is to avoid shaking his/her clammy hands, and immediately compare Stafford to their deity. Their beady eyes will sink even further back in their F.A.S. damaged head, and they will storm off. Works every time.

God, I hope Brett Hundley is a miserable failure when he gets his shot, because it would be really nice to see the Packers NOT have a HoF QB for once.
          1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
            they sold out the upcoming Farve jersey retirement festival at Puker Stadium.
            Isn't that stadium always sold out?
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Actually it's for his induction into GBP Hall of fame on July 18th. Sols out 67,000 tics @ $4.00 each.
              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

Originally posted by wingdog View Post
                come on come on people maybe I missed it. But it has to be PURPLE PRIDE pre superbowl obnoxious Bragoff on his beloved Minnesota Vikings. Hell I was skiing at Lake Louise in alberta Canada when I herd the final score on the bus ride home with two Minnesotans onboard. Was upset later that the hotel had no internet.
                Here you go, wingdog:

#birdsarentreal

Comment

Actually it's for his induction into GBP Hall of fame on July 18th. Sols out 67,000 tics @ $4.00 each.
                  Ok, thanks.
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

LMAO:-D thanks Deb your the best;-)

Comment

Originally posted by wingdog View Post
                      Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

Hah! Thanks Deb, I was just going to go dig it up for him. Might have to read it again myself...
                      The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

Dunno if you missed it wingdog, but Deb's link was to just the first post in that thread. Here's the whole thread link.

The crash and burn wasn't in the first post.

You and I were actually in there reminiscing.
                        The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

Jslim sounds like a funny guy

Quote: "My threads rock. Go chew a shoe"
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Jslim was fucking awesome Marko. We deemed him to be suffering Tourette Syndrome, because he'd just lash out with these amazing profanity-laced posts (usually directed at Gonz.)

Dude was funny.

Comment

To be fair, $4.00 is pretty cheap. I'm sure Ford Field would sell out pretty much any event at that price unless it was a Matt Millen reunion party. On the other hand, people might just go to shout insults at him.
                              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
                                Jslim was fucking awesome Marko. We deemed him to be suffering Tourette Syndrome, because he'd just lash out with these amazing profanity-laced posts (usually directed at Gonz.)

Dude was funny.
                                Not at me.

He still snipes a post in here every now and then. He trailed off after the incessant Vulva (Volvo) and rolled up jeans jokes many dropped on him.
                                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                                X